70 coaches online • Server time: 22:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stewbacca

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2018 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi - I often forget to click end turn when it's the end of my turn. I think it's useful when I click end turn that it asks me if I'm really sure, so the game must know when there is still actions possible or not. When there are no possible actions, is it possible to automatically end the turn?
Kaze

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2018 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

No, but your opponent can time you out at 4 mins.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2018 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I say leave it as is. It's a reward for a good turn with no errors, and satisfying to push the end turn button to hear the "ding" instead of it happening automatically.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2018 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Automatically end turn would be a good way to help ensure you haven't missed any players (such as with colours that don't obviously dim after player use). If it doesn't automatically end there would be options left.

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2018 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, sometimes I find them hard to see - but if I hit end turn and it asks me if I want to end turn Y/N, I know there's one left somewhere Smile
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2018 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Old man voice - “Back in my day we didn’t have “automatic end turn” messages to alert you haven’t moved a player yet. No siree, you had to squint at your miniatures as the timer counted down, and you’d panic cause there were only 3 seconds left on the clock so you end your turn. But just as you ended, you notice your legend hasn’t dodged away yet from the tackle might blow guy, and you’d say “oh no…I forgot to move my last piece cause my glasses are too dirty from all the nerd grease on my forehead from not bathing this morning.” But it was too late, and now not only do you smell like a monkey's armpit, but your legend just lost his big toe flying into the upper stadium seats to be eaten by a goblin who thinks he found a mini-corn dog on the floor, gimping your best player's movement forever…and you liked it!

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2018 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, and while we are at it, lets get rid of the prompt telling you how much dice block you have before you declare the action - and make sure you have to move a player after you touch it.

All that kind of stuff is fair enough for new players but I don't like it in "proper" games...
 Jump to: