40 coaches online • Server time: 10:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PrivateNiCeGuY

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2019 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

So in this game we failed a pickup on turn 7 in the first half the vamp faild the blood lust (faild even after RR) and then faild the pickup... Thats a tunrover no problem. But in this game the vamp decided to leav the pitch. There is a Thrall next to him so it should not happen right?
lautrehamon

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2019 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a bug, that's the way Bloodlust works. If you suffer a turnover before bitting the thrall, the vampire goes to the reserve (on a pass or hand-off howewer, you bite before passing or handing off)
garyt1

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2019 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, it is another part of the risk. If you fail the bloodlust roll but still try and do some actions you risk losing the Vamp.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2019 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, then I know. Thanks for clarifying!
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2019 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like the solution is to pass or hand over when going to go pick up the ball?
I have played a lot of games with Vamps and I am honestly struggling to think of when this has happened to me..
I know that I am a chronic SPP farmer so i am most likely to select the pass option and move the ball up and away from wherever the ball was cause there are always a clump of my opponents men.
..even if the ball isnear the end zone and I am on the way to pick it up and score, I pick pass incase of a bloodlust
Future help in all bloodlust situations is putting Pro on a Vamp like you put Dodge on an elf

Harad

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2019 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think that helps gsm. You fail the pickup, the vampire heads off for a bite. It essentially involves blood lust followed by snakes on the pickup (once you know the importance of the pickup you will always reroll) and so is rare but I think it has happened to me.
asteflix

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2019 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Has happened to me too. Risks of playing vamps !

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2019 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Harad wrote:
I don't think that helps gsm. You fail the pickup, the vampire heads off for a bite. It essentially involves blood lust followed by snakes on the pickup (once you know the importance of the pickup you will always reroll) and so is rare but I think it has happened to me.

I must just be very lucky lol
..watch, the first time I get a chance for it to happen, it will!
Hahaha
Oh well, it's just one of the small annoyances to have such great fun playing the Vampire race

Jump to: