49 coaches online • Server time: 20:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: May 15, 2019 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

aerofool wrote:
This has been cleared up in several facebook BB groups. Everyone was misinterpreting the original Cyanide statement.

What was meant is that Cyanide is creating BB3 and applying the current 2016 ruleset (new paper rules) to it. There is no major rules update to the TT version.

Wow! What are they gonna do without their CPOMB?

Post   Posted: May 15, 2019 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I think "cleared up" is a bit of an overstatement. Anything official from GW?

Post   Posted: May 15, 2019 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The translation wasnt great (paper edition). From the original the emphasis was on cyanide using the newest edition that GW releases. I think it implied a new edition of some sort, but that really could just be a compendium.

The original translation was taken down. My guess under the request from a pretty annoyed granma wendy.
PainState

Post   Posted: May 15, 2019 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I did some investigating about this and found that in the initial posting there was a link found in the source code that reads like this.

"Ka hinga koe mo nga kaihauturu toto o te toto Blood Bowl mo taku whakairinga pohehe i haere mai i te mea ko te ao teitei o te tihi teitei e tata ana ki te pakaru."

I think we where all "punked".

Post   Posted: May 17, 2019 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

It is just speculation, but why would Big Ben and Cyanide delete the announcement of BB3? My guess is that they forgot to coordinate the announcement with GW, and that Gw made them redraw the announcement. That indicate that GW has some upcoming changes or at least are considering changes. If they didn't why would they bother when BB3 was announced?
 Jump to: