47 coaches online • Server time: 13:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which division would you like to see this in?
Ranked
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Box
54%
 54%  [ 19 ]
Pie
31%
 31%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 35

FinnDiesel

Post   Posted: May 01, 2019 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Count me in Very Happy Smile

Post   Posted: May 02, 2019 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool idea, id love to adopt a player.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: May 02, 2019 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

gamelsetlmatch wrote:
Go with a higher AG team so that you’re able to skill players and make it more fun for the coach adopting the players

The only issue I have with it is two fold.

One: I'd like the players to have less turnover if at all possible to enable to adopters to keep their players longer. Not that they won't be able to simply take one again straight away but it might be better. I'll think about it.

Two: I suppose it depends on the position build and the coaches. I don't know whether an HE lino would skill as fast as a beastman unless the emphasis was purely on trying to spread the SPP through passing or other "forced" methods.

I could be wrong however.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2019 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Pick a team you'll enjoy playing that will likely have sub optimal skills. The rest will take care of itself.

I suggested Norse as it stops the need for people to even consider block as a choice, has good options to gain SPP and have a fair turnover of players at higher levels to allow people in and out of the project.

The key thing is you enjoy playing the team you pick. If you dont, you wont play the games and the adopted players wont level up so pick what makes you want to play the most
DrPoods

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 02:11 Reply with quote Back to top

stej wrote:
Pick a team you'll enjoy playing that will likely have sub optimal skills. The rest will take care of itself.

I suggested Norse as it stops the need for people to even consider block as a choice, has good options to gain SPP and have a fair turnover of players at higher levels to allow people in and out of the project.

The key thing is you enjoy playing the team you pick. If you dont, you wont play the games and the adopted players wont level up so pick what makes you want to play the most

Well, I can hardly call myself a true devotee of Norse if I'm honest!

As for High Elves and Chaos, I love em both so I'll need to figure that out. Either would probably be fine but I am just leaning a little towards Chaos because of the Box environment, the fact that some (especially on Discord) are desperate to see me use the Mino (that they KNOW I despise Very Happy ) and that individual players may end up with more longevity. I'll decide today.

On that note, are there any other coaches who want to reserve a player? Or some that have posted already want to select a position?

Post   Posted: May 03, 2019 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

OK. I have about 26 coaches who have shown interest so I think I am closing this thread down!

Chaos has won the popular vote so I'll be sending out a PM to the coaches who have shown interest so they can get their player. This should be a lot of fun.

Would anyone be interested in a discord room for this?

Finally, I am sending out a PM in a minute or so, if you do not get one and you showed interest OR you would like to add yourself to the cool kids and get involved then send me a PM or hit me up on discord.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2019 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Adoption Agency has started 3/0/0. Always looking for more coaches to join the waiting list.

Let me know!

Jump to: