57 coaches online • Server time: 23:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mattius

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2019 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, sadly our team (Combat Wombats) are a player down and we are looking for a new player.

We are a randomly made team with players from across the world, hence none of us actually know each other yet Smile

Its a great chance to be part of bloodbowls biggest event and see a beautiful part of Austria. While getting 9 games on your belt.

Regarding costing, I'm ideally looking for someone who can cover our friends ticket (they had to drop out for health reasons). If you include travel and hotel etc then costs mount up. So keep this in mind. I have a few painted teams that I can lend if you are just lacking a team!

PM me if in principle you could be interested.
Tulkas_jrrt

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2019 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I got a friend, but he is not too much fluent in english and prefer to speak in french with the team-mates. Where are you all from ?

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2019 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Tulkas_jrrt wrote:
I got a friend, but he is not too much fluent in english and prefer to speak in french with the team-mates. Where are you all from ?
Italy, Czech/UK, NZ, Belgium and Sweden. English alas will be the common language. Our Belgian team mate may be able to help. I'd say if he has basic English it can work.
 Jump to: