47 coaches online • Server time: 12:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2019 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The latest tournament has started, but we still have room for a few more... if you are interested in participating in a tournament with (and for) coaches new to Blood Bowl, then read the post previous to this one for more information.
plutonick

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2019 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I have joined the league and I am using the discord to find matches. So far I found none. is there another place to ask for a match, besides discord?
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2019 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you haven't posted in the PM thread that is made especially for that - perhaps reply there and let coaches know what times you are on FUMBBL (bbtime is best)?
plutonick

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2019 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I will post in that thread (and I also managed to find a match through Discord at last)
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2019 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

It's that time again and we're getting ready for another tournament due to start Wed. Apr. 10th. This will be an open-round robin format where teams may play each other once. Enter with your League team to the links below with a maximum TW of 120 (one team only please).

What is the 145 League?
The 145 League is a league designed primarily for coaches who are new to Blood Bowl, who are struggling with the basics of blocking/caging and wish to learn the game amongst coaches of a similar level. If you are not sure about your eligibility, or aren't a new coach but have a particular area you wish to improve in jump on our discord channel and ask(see links below).

A staple of the League is the open round-robin tournament which runs about a month where coaches can arrange the matches casually. These matches are usually arranged in a PM thread or on our discord channel.

The 145 League will also intermittently run tournaments that mimic some of FUMBBL's main tournaments such as Royal Rookie Rumbles and KO tournaments - these help adjust coaches to the intricacies of scheduled matches.

We also provide general advice on team building and development as well as match reviews as needed. Check out our collection of useful articles and videos on our discord channel!

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2019 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

It's that time again and we're getting ready for another tournament due to start Wed. Oct. 16th. This will be an open-round robin format where teams may play each other once. Enter with your League team to the links below with a maximum TW of 120 (one team only please).

What is the 145 League?
The 145 League is a league designed primarily for coaches who are new to Blood Bowl, who are struggling with the basics of blocking/caging and wish to learn the game amongst coaches of a similar level. If you are not sure about your eligibility, or aren't a new coach but have a particular area you wish to improve in jump on our discord channel and ask(see links below).

A staple of the League is the open round-robin tournament which runs about a month where coaches can arrange the matches casually. These matches are usually arranged in a PM thread or on our discord channel.

The 145 League will also intermittently run tournaments that mimic some of FUMBBL's main tournaments such as Royal Rookie Rumbles and KO tournaments - these help adjust coaches to the intricacies of scheduled matches.

We also provide general advice on team building and development as well as match reviews as needed. Check out our collection of useful articles and videos on our discord channel!

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well.
trea5on

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2019 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone is available for games after about 3pmEST shoot me a pm! Id like to get some more games in.
Thanks!
Ryan
VorpalbladeNoobhurl

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 02:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking to get some more 145 matches in, so if we haven't already played, let me know so we can figure out a time to play.
DrBomb

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

What is the procedure to join the league?
I have applied for membership with one of my team at: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=3180&p=teams
Is it that someone needs to approve?

Thanks,

DrBomb
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2019 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

procedure is as up above in my previous post, but yes you do need to wait for an admin to approve and switch in the team. Check your PMs, there should be a new one and team is good to go.
DrBomb

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2019 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

All clear, thanks Smile
ambercoast

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2019 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

How to get a game in the 145 League? Ive got a team entered,but can't get a match set up at all.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2019 - 06:12 Reply with quote Back to top

That is explained in the PM which was sent to you when your team was accepted into the tournament.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2019 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

It's that time again and we're getting ready for another tournament due to start Wed. Dec. 18th. This will be an open-round robin format where teams may play each other once. Enter with your League team to the links below with a maximum TW of 120 (one team only please).

What is the 145 League?

How do I get started?
First, create a team in the League division, then apply them to the 145 Leagues and Tournaments group by clicking the banner below and navigating to the Teams tab. Select your team from the drop down menu and hit Apply for membership. We recommend joining the Official FUMBBL discord Server then the 145 League channel as well. Once applied, the team will be reviewed by the admins and accepted to the tournament and you will receive a PM in your inbox.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2019 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

*bump*

Tournament will start tomorrow (when I get around to it so likely 20:00 bbtime or later) so take a read above if you're interested. You can still register while the tournament is ongoing as well.
 Jump to: