40 coaches online • Server time: 09:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
caleb157

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I really enjoy the secret league, it's fun to play with something different and often crazy, but recently I've come up against a couple of stunty teams that feel overpowered. I'll admit I'm not the best player and on both instances I was mainly av7 but it still felt like there was nothing I could do.
My point is that some stunty teams have 0-6 big guys and ST2 stunties. Going off the standard of the original BB teams its 6 big guys and St1, or, 2 big guys and ST2 (with other bonuses e.g. weapons or hotpot)
To have up to 6 big guys pounding your team whilst ma6-8 ST2, stunties run through your lines is really hard to stop. Is this something others have found or am I just crap?
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I have no grounds to say you're crap but keep in mind that all the official Stunty rosters are bottom-tier teams. Secret League offers the possibility of Stunty teams that are more competitive with the "real" rosters. Even then I can't think of any that are all that good. Maybe they can score quickly, but they still break in a stiff wind and they're bad at protecting the ball or controlling the clock.

Out of interest, which were the rosters you're concerned about?
caleb157

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I think skink was the worst. Ma8 and dodge stunty can get pretty much anywhere, then the crox tail made chasing them a nightmare. Like I say I was av7 so ran out of guys fast to the crox, it just felt like I couldn't out run the crox, couldn't chase the skink, if I did catch them 2 dice vs dodge did very little. I know stunties are the worst rosters so it was probably just a bad match up, I just thought 0-6 str5 with stinks was a bit op
koadah

Post   Posted: May 28, 2019 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Skinks sound good, but that doesn't seem to show in the numbers.

Post   Posted: May 31, 2019 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

If you ever think something is op try them your self and you will quickly learn their weaknesses. None of the sl stunty teams are particularly strong, though some are certainly stronger than than the 3 official stunty teams.

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2020 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Krox aren't 0-6, they are 0-4, I get your point though. My opinion is that Skinks are probably the best of the stunty teams, but they're still not great for the reasons that Arthur pointed out.

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

Jump to: