36 coaches online • Server time: 14:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2020 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

Have been here since 2003, have been through all sorts of clients and at my end, all sorts of laptops and PC's and now I have a weird problem.

For the past 7yrs I had a Samsung Laptop running Windows 10 and in recent times (say 18mths) whenever i get an event that requires me to move my players post kick off (PD, Quick Snap) the client sometimes doesnt register the move. Perfect Defence is particularly bad because you can move players alot and in some instance multiple times as you think about things.

Then, the ball bounces and your opponent starts hitting empty squares (to my eyes) and its clear the client doesnt pick up my moves.

I have tried to be slow. I have tried to save the set up. I also noticed at times that a player or two may be "greyer" and that if I click on him, he becomes his bright red pixels again. And yet even so, sometimes he's still out of position.

I have tried placing ALL my players back in the reserve box and setting a new defence as well.

All to no avail.

And now, in the past month, I have bought a brande new laptop (HP Spectre) which is a high end 4K monitor and is brand new and I have a brand new java install etc and IT IS STILL HAPPPENING.

So now I am bemused and I turn to you guys for help. It is happening all the time now and what was an occasional annoyance is now a certainty and its caused me to be at a disadvantage in some games.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Clay
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2020 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Nobody?
Thresh

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2020 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe go to the discord and ask, not sure how to help.
Subs

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2020 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

My last oppent cosarara had the same problem... Perhaps get in touch with me...
For me, it is a no idea at all!
Sorry :/
 Jump to: