11 coaches online • Server time: 05:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Topas

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2020 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,
not sure if this was already discussed.
A great addition would be if the game overview where all running games are listed would not only show the score and the turn, but also who has the ball and who had the offense in this half. Then following the games on the mobile would be more informative. no must have, but a very nice addition.
Cheers
Topas
Topas

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hm, a few options here:
- nobody had time to answer yet
- this is the wrong space for this question
- this was already discussed and shot down
- it is not possible to implement
- this is a reality where only I exist and the matrix missed to answer this question to keep up the illusion ...

well darn it ... Shocked
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I saw the question, but I'm not the one who can really answer.

Without a conversation, this quickly becomes buried, and people don't answer. (There's not a LOT of forum traffic, but there's enough)

My personal thoughts:
It would be interesting. However, space on the current games page is at a premium. In many cases, less really is often more. Adding in information like this, may also get further and further requests (how many cas? how many KO? is there a wizard? is there an agi 5+ leap stripballer that can get a 2d against the ball carrier still on the pitch? etc)

At the end of the day, scoring is what matters. So I'd personally be inclined to say no to the request, but, as I say, I'm not the one who matters.
Chivite

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

the one thing i would like to be able to see is the overall dice count, kinda like bb2 does, with the amount of skulls, pows, pushes.... for both sides
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Topas wrote:
Hm, a few options here:
- nobody had time to answer yet
- this is the wrong space for this question
- this was already discussed and shot down
- it is not possible to implement
- this is a reality where only I exist and the matrix missed to answer this question to keep up the illusion ...

shit ... Shocked

Basically, it sounds like a nice to have feature that probably wouldn't bring enough benefit to be worth the Boss's time to develop.

Only the Boss can really answer that.

Other people are probably keeping quiet because there are other features that they want ahead of this one, so don't want to give this prominence. Wink

There are only so many hours in the day.

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Puuh, I am just happy that it was not the option that this is a reality with only me in it Wink

Agree with all points, a lot of effort, not many might care anyway and it might trigger 327 more other requests. And it is in no way essential.

But I disagree with that there is no space. a small ball icon could be added near the score (for possession) and the team that kicks in the first half could be e.g. bolded.
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Overview all mens
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2020 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer the old fashion way of doing things.

If a match looks interesting to you, then click spectate and join in on the game and see what is going on in this corner of the FUMBBL universe. If it bores you, send out the cricket emoji and leave the game.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Agree. But this is not possible if you want to follow a team mate on a mobile ...
Glorfindel

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 08:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Chivite wrote:
the one thing i would like to be able to see is the overall dice count, kinda like bb2 does, with the amount of skulls, pows, pushes.... for both sides

Now THAT would be truly amazing
stej

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 10:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I would go a bit further than Chivite suggestion and go for a breakdown of all the different rolls made and the success / failure rate
e.g.
Passes
Success Target 2+ 3+ 4+ 5+ 6+
Rolls 2 1 0 2 5
Success 2 1 0 1 1

Blocks
Thrown Result Skull Pow Push Both Down PowDodge
3D+ 5 1 4
2D+ 15 1 6 5 3 0
1D 3
2D- 2
3D- 1

etc

That way, you can do a bit of play analysis and see if you are being overly risky in what you do at a meta level vs other players.

Would also allow you to really moan about getting diced with some decent evidence Smile
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I think PurpleChest should just do live commentary on all matches, all of the time.
Topas

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

hahahaha... I second that Very Happy

with regard to the dice stats .... they are already available after the game if you click on the game afterwards and click on dice stats...
stej

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2020 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't played for a long time. I will keep an eye out for that in the future 👍
 Jump to: