56 coaches online • Server time: 22:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Foad

Post   Posted: May 10, 2020 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

With the NAF Champion competed, that makes 3 amazing weekend event we’ve completed under the NAF Live banner which is fantastic. Based on feedback we’ve received, we’re going to try something a little different for our next event, which will be two paired 1-day tournaments that will run on the weekend of the 16th & 17 of May. These events are now ready to take your application!

The Darkest Day event will follow the Day of Light event, and will give the opportunity to players that have Saturday commitments to play in a NAF Live! event during the COVID-19 lockdown. We're going to bring you a massive day of four games of online NAF Blood Bowl that you can play from the comfort of your own home!

The NAF Live Dark event will take place on Sunday, May 17th, and you will be able to participate in any of three timezones. Read all of the details on how to apply on the tournament pages; selecting the schedule that best suits you. Applications close on May 17th at 10:00 AEST (Oceanic UTC +10), 10:00 CEST (Europe UTC+2) and 09:00 PDT (Americas UTC -7) - and we will be drawing the tournaments shortly thereafter.

Oceanic Link / European Link / Americas Link

These events will run in slightly smaller groups, and whilst they are separate tournaments, the best placed coaches from Saturday that wish to play again on Sunday will be pooled together for bragging rights.

If you haven’t joined us for an Online NAF tournament before, please take a look. Christer has been good enough to provide us with a NAF Live channel on the main FUMBBL Discord, so you can pop in for a chat in between rounds!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in Discord.

Thanks, and we’ll see you on the weekend!

Dan / Foad.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2020 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Important to note - when signing up for this event, please ensure that in your team Bio it clearly mentions that the team want to play in the Sunday [DARK] event.

These 2 events have a slightly biased meta that will help or hinder certain teams, depending on which day they play. If players wish to play on both days, they can with a different team. We ask for ease of administration, that if you wish to play the same team on both days that an identical roster is created (2 teams).

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello there,
Just a silly question...
Bribes for Goblins are 50k, right?
Many thanks.
Verminardo

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooh Claw MB Chaos Dwarf. Noice. Twisted Evil
Foad

Post   Posted: May 11, 2020 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I think goblins always have 50k bribes.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

22 coaches as of now. please just one group not 2...please
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I do appreciate you're keen for a single group (grant and one or two others), and rest assured we will give it to you, one of these tournaments. In this case, we'll make a decision when it's go time as to what the best thing to do is and go that way. Yes, 22 is too small to split in two, but I doubt we'll be at 22 come the off. We'll see.
grant85

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

cheers
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I should point out as we move into tournament #6 that I've had almost nothing to do with this weekend. From creating the rules to running things to wrapping up, Foad, Stingray, neilwat and Stimme have been marvelous on a weekend I've been otherwise engaged. A big hand for our excellent team; well done all.
Flytime

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for another Weekend filled with great Tourneys Guys. Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 17, 2020 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

It's looking like two groups this time.

For the one big group fans among you, I promise we'll do that the next time. That won't please everyone, of course, but variety is the spice of life. Smile
innerdemon8

Post   Posted: May 18, 2020 - 06:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Lots of fun this weekend. Many thanks to the organizers and great coaches all weekend.

until next time

cheers
 Jump to: