60 coaches online • Server time: 23:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Best Post Apocalyptic flop?
Waterworld
33%
 33%  [ 66 ]
Salute of the Jugger (called The Blood of heroes in some regions)
15%
 15%  [ 31 ]
The Postman
14%
 14%  [ 28 ]
Dredd (not the sly stallone one)
24%
 24%  [ 48 ]
Deathrace 2000
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Deathsport
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Cyborg
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 195

Thelovelyfool

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing on balance, but Black Ork teams models have been revealed:https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/08/06/waaagh-ere-come-da-black-orcs/
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 20:02
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Thelovelyfool wrote:
Nothing on balance, but Black Ork teams models have been revealed:https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/08/06/waaagh-ere-come-da-black-orcs/

Was about to post that. They look awesome. Visually, probably my favourite team of those currently available. Stunning models

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Chivite

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

truly gorgeous that black orc team
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 22:15
FUMBBL Staff

Re. Brawler:
There is speculation and then a text based leak that the new skill is the same as the Ogre ability in Spike. I’ve read the ability in Spike, and to me it doesn’t read like it’s only usable by one player per turn?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

What is sitting on Varag’s shoulder in the new sculpt?

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Seventyone wrote:
What is sitting on Varag’s shoulder in the new sculpt?
a dead ghoul

His name is varag ghoulchewer after all

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

mister__joshua wrote:
Re. Brawler:
There is speculation and then a text based leak that the new skill is the same as the Ogre ability in Spike. I’ve read the ability in Spike, and to me it doesn’t read like it’s only usable by one player per turn?

ah cool, hope you're right, will make it much more straight forward.

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes those new black orc and gobbo minis look really nice! Can't help feel that those new skills are a hoax though - or hope they are anyway! Most are fine but Safe Pair of Hands would be totally broken - if you choose where the ball scatters when the carrier goes down then supporting elf catchers and gutter runners will have a field day and be almost unstoppable. Projectile Vomit also sounds crazy without even an armour roll, prone and straight injury roll on a 2+... far too powerful?!
Amon242

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Takes me back to when they introduced Jugs and Wrassle and all that - a vocal population at the time thought it was game breaking, but it turned out all right. So we will see, but agree PV seemed odd in its power.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2020 - 23:48
FUMBBL Staff

DrDeath wrote:
Yes those new black orc and gobbo minis look really nice! Can't help feel that those new skills are a hoax though - or hope they are anyway! Most are fine but Safe Pair of Hands would be totally broken - if you choose where the ball scatters when the carrier goes down then supporting elf catchers and gutter runners will have a field day and be almost unstoppable. Projectile Vomit also sounds crazy without even an armour roll, prone and straight injury roll on a 2+... far too powerful?!

You’re reading Vomit wrong. It’s basically Stab but on a 2+, and on a 1 you stab yourself

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Grod

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

So, is fumblerooskie going to be secretly an awesome skill?

Reason - the 1 skill that might let teams stall easily without "Wasting time"...

Oscar Wilde
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 01:02
FUMBBL Staff

MattDakka wrote:
Chivite wrote:
I think we are being spoon fed too. I also believe that necro will get wights replaced with a ghost of some sort, kinda like a positional version of the star player

Ghosts are quite weak. They could be Wraiths.

Reddit leak says they are now Wraiths

Same stats as Wight but add: No hands, Side Step, Foul Appearance.

That makes sense as a stat line and could be fun, but means you’ll be relying on the wolves and ghouls to shift the ball. No info on price.

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
kummo

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDeath wrote:
Projectile Vomit also sounds crazy without even an armour roll, prone and straight injury roll on a 2+... far too powerful?!
Garion wrote that there is +2 roll, then armor roll, then injury roll.. I guess u missed the armor roll part or... did garion write it wrong?
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

kummo wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
Projectile Vomit also sounds crazy without even an armour roll, prone and straight injury roll on a 2+... far too powerful?!
Garion wrote that there is +2 roll, then armor roll, then injury roll.. I guess u missed the armor roll part or... did garion write it wrong?

He wrote it wrong.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Looking like these rosters are dead for now at least, though could come back further down the line - Amazons, Chaos Dwarf, High Elf, Khemri, Norse, Vamps.

Ah, yet another Deathzone.
I see Chaos Dwarfs got models late last year, so they would presumably still be an option for new rules..

That possible piling rule is a bit like a piling on in terms of causing extra damage. If it requires a foul roll then fair enough.