22 coaches online • Server time: 09:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RKBlaze

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Could someone point me to some concise instructions on exactly how to create experienced teams on FUMBBL? If such a thing exists? I've been told that it can be done, but I have been unable to track down how to do it. I'm looking at moving a tabletop league that got 2/3 of the way through its season before covid hit to FUMBBL so that we can continue it online, and I need to be able to create those experienced teams in order to do that. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The best thing is to get on discord (Link on your homepage up top) then ask in the #help channel as it seems fairly complex and there's a few coaches quite experienced with specialized league settings on there that can help.
RKBlaze

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
The best thing is to get on discord (Link on your homepage up top) then ask in the #help channel as it seems fairly complex and there's a few coaches quite experienced with specialized league settings on there that can help.

Thank you! I will give that a shot.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

There is also this to get you going (News item from March):

https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2027
mekutata

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

If you create a league you will be able to adjust a team's players by adding SSP, adding Skills and injuries (by clicking on the player's profile).
Same with TV, Treasury and staff on a team's page of your league/group. That way you should be able to transfer TT teams to fumbbl.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget the wonderful 'Magic Fix' button when you are admin for a league. That seems to solve all sorts of annoyances (like adding 6 SPP to a rookie and not immediately getting a skill roll)

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Magix Fix <3

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your help everyone!
 Jump to: