40 coaches online • Server time: 12:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2020 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Game currently reported crashed, "Entered an Invalid State". Game in progress between "Concussion Protocol" and "Bloody Sphynxes".

We rejoined the game after the server restart today, I played one full turn then my opponent played one full turn, then I scored with a rookie bought via riotous rookies. As soon as I scored the Invalid State error message came up. We tried closing and reconnecting to the game, all the players were still on the pitch in their previous positions. It let me move my players around as if I was setting up but the end setup button does nothing, it's like the TD event was never triggered. KOs weren't rolled and players weren't taken off the pitch.

Since we were both able to complete a full turn after the server restart and we made sure we were at the start of a turn my best guess at the problem is the riotous rookie being the scorer.

Is there anything that can be done to resurrect this game so that we can continue and see whether I'm right in my guess the rookie was what caused it to break?

Thanks

EDIT: Ok, first response is it looks like the server restart + frogged player is actually at fault rather than the rookie who scored.
Medon

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2020 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

What is a riotous rookie?
 Jump to: