50 coaches online • Server time: 16:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Killcox

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2020 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

My league has a tabletop Stunty Leeg and I was just wondering what are the plans for Stunty Leeg with BB2020 coming out? Are there plans to convert it to the new rules or is it getting scrapped? It's a favorite among our group so we were hoping it will still be supported, so to speak.

Thank you!
RobinCrane

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2021 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2021 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

A tabletop stunty leeg is a great idea Very Happy However if you are playing on tabletop with established players what is the problem, you can just use the old ruleset? It's far better than the new one anyway in my opinion!
mekutata

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2021 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess your group will be playtetsing this then. These spheres have been a bit silent recently. But I am sure one could design interesting teams based on the new separate passing skill. Maybe your group will com eup to better solution sther ethan GW Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2021 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

My two cents:
Stick with the current Stunty Leeg ruleset and then decide if any of the new rules/skills are worth incorporating or not.

I think redrafting would be absolutely horrible for Stunty. You would just fire every player instead of taking the TV hit. Most people play Stunty in the spirit of keeping on these hapless players with injuries and all, and the redrafting just kills all that fun and team building.