47 coaches online • Server time: 20:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Can 50+ completions in one game be done?
Yes
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
No
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
50 Passes, no 50 Pies, now we're talking!
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2021 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Way before the new rules came out, I came up with this funny little challenge to try to set an unbeatable record in number of completed passes in one game.
The background behind this was when i was thinking through ways to make a legend as quickly as possible.
I stumbled upon a Pelf Catcher getting pass and dump off
#AndThenIGotHigh..
..and decided to spam that combo and deliberately throw my guys at the other team trying to dump off as much as possible and dodge pows and Nuffles sick sense of humour! lol
I even tried a blitzer with that combo and ended up retiring him because i needed him as a ball hawk to get the ball back from many amusing failed attempts
Winning was kind of secondary to me learning the mechanics, team building, formations ..yadda yadda
I threw them in Bar Brawls, took on The Newscasters and even put up a good fight against a brutal dwarf team in a major ..these poor fellows have been put through a lot
But here they are ..'a little more fragile but still ready to fight the good fight!

In tribute to the passing of our passing game as we know it, I am throwing out a challenge to a worthy opponent who posses some noteworthy passing accolades as well. ..Lets complete 50 or more passes in a game!

Here is my team: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=842442 50 Passes in 1 game

Any Challengers?

What's your passing highlight?

Subs

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2021 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

22 in one game is even still awesome!!

Great challenge!!
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2021 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

gamelsetlmatch wrote:
Way before the new rules came out, I came up with this funny little challenge to try to set an unbeatable record in number of completed passes in one game.
The background behind this was when i was thinking through ways to make a legend as quickly as possible.
#AndThenIGotHigh..
..and decided to spam that combo and deliberately throw my guys at the other team trying to dump off as much as possible and dodge pows and Nuffles sick sense of humour! lol
I even tried a blitzer with that combo and ended up retiring him because i needed him as a ball hawk to get the ball back from many amusing failed attempts
Winning was kind of secondary to me learning the mechanics, team building, formations ..yadda yadda
I threw them in Bar Brawls, took on The Newscasters and even put up a good fight against a brutal dwarf team in a major ..these poor fellows have been put through a lot
But here they are ..'a little more fragile but still ready to fight the good fight!

In tribute to the passing of our passing game as we know it, I am throwing out a challenge to a worthy opponent who posses some noteworthy passing accolades as well. ..Lets complete 50 or more passes in a game!

Any Challengers?

I'm always available for such elf madness!
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2021 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Gary_Gygax wrote:
gamelsetlmatch wrote:
#AndThenIGotHigh..

Any Challengers?

I'm always available for such elf madness!

Deal!!!

LictorZ

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2021 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if this is easier or harder for your concept but a team like this exists - https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=945852

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2021 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I shouldn't, but Shindahl, greatest passing lizardman ever (any league, any site, any division) would do a thing.

But I'm still not sure he counts as having any passing accolades..
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2021 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

ideally, you'd like to reach your achievement by placing all your players on the scrimmage.

The opponent will try kick for a touchback, so you can give the ball to the first player in line then it begins throwing blocks so you can pass the ball down the line with the blocks, ideally catching every ball.
T1 opponent, 11 passes for you.

In your turn 1 you should form the line again and pass to the first player again, thus
T1 yours, 12 passes.

Rinse and repeat until the end of the match...

in a dice rigged (test) match you should get far above 150 passes!

Can we save replays for a test match? that would be something Big C could answer.

Jump to: