23 coaches online • Server time: 08:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What is your choice on this double 5?
+MA
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Block
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Dodge
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Other (specify below)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Bluegill87

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2020 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=13131900

Normally I've got a pretty good idea of how I'd like to build my teams so this one has me royally stumped.

My general rule is take your first double before a 10 for that all important Block on an Ogre but this is the first one this team has seen that has already rolled an +AG.

+MA means main ball carrying duties when I'm not relying on my 2 special snots. Block is just general purpose Ogre badassery and Dodge means better get away potential along with a later Break Tackle.

This team is hurting for other doubles but these are the big 3 imo. Probably won't spend too much time deciding, I'm just curious on some quick opinion as I'd like to get back to the business of clobbering in the Throne of Blood with this team ASAP. x)

Last edited by Bluegill87 on Apr 01, 2020 - 00:24; edited 1 time in total
FRSHMN

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2020 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Block for blocking, Sure Hands for picking up the ball and keeping it against Strippers, Dodge for getting away from those brave or desperate enough to mark your ball carrying Ogre.
Bluegill87

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2020 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure Hands is indeed a worthy consideration, it's a tough skill to want to take over these on an Ogre team though and if I could ever roll a 2nd double on this team it'd be a strong next choice.

On other Ogres I'm still hurting for things like Tackle, Wrestle, Frenzy, etc. however. When it comes to Strip Ballers this team has a good track record of hunting those guys first. Smile

An entire team of MA 5 it's hard to ignore the option of more speed as well. This team is still enjoying the era of having at least 1 MA 6 Ogre on it that they started 3 years ago near it's inception. (When I had 3 of em lol)
tthewrite

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2021 - 08:48 Reply with quote Back to top

till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk.
 Jump to: