33 coaches online • Server time: 09:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jip

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2021 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Coffee Cup cards have had a BB2020 update!

Here’s a shot of the revised edition, dice only for scale.

Everyone already on the The Coffee Cup guest list will have a set of these waiting for ‘em when we (hopefully!) meet up in August.

I’ve got some spares though, which can be posted out for £5.50 in the U.K. (can also send overseas), so drop me a message if you want a set.

They’ve already made their way to Germany, Canada, Brazil, Holland, the USA, Mexico and... Leicester!

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2021 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking nice, although the even numbered kick off events look a bit hard to read - but I suppose there's always a compromise between aesthetics and legibility... (certainly better than BB16's "let's print tiny black text on dull brown backgrounds and see how people like that")

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2021 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably more a lighting issue than the text, my kitchen lights are very bright!

As you say, it’s a trade-off but think we managed it well. We’ve had to add a whole new card to last year’s version due to the additions!