57 coaches online • Server time: 12:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lill-Leif

Post   Posted: May 24, 2021 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

5 Herbert Mullin Ogre->Ogre Blocker (140k)
Base stats: MA:5 ST:5 AG:4+ PA:5+ AV:10+
Previous SPP total: 67
SPP progress: 16 SPP beyond the previous level (51)
Equivalent to 64% to the next level (76)
+AG -> +AG (Stats) +40k
+AG is a duplicate and will be removed. <-- is this correct?

Break Tackle -> Break Tackle (Strength) +20k
Guard -> Guard (Strength) +20k
Number of skills: 3, 16 SPP for next chosen primary
Unspent SPP: 16*64% = 10 SPP
Player Cost 220k
Java

Post   Posted: May 25, 2021 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

That is not correct

Well spotted!
Mingoose

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2021 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have a suggestion for this migration...

12 Kagya Padricus Thrower->Thrower (80k)
Base stats: MA:6 ST:3 AG:3+ PA:2+ AV:9+
Previous SPP total: 219
Kick-Off Return -> On the Ball (Passing) +20k
+AG -> +AG (Stats) +40k
Leader -> Leader (Passing) +20k
Accurate -> Accurate (Passing) +20k
Safe Throw -> Safe Pass (Passing) +20k
+AG is a duplicate and will be removed.
Number of skills: 5, 30 SPP for next chosen primary
Unspent SPP: 30*43% = 13 SPP
Player Cost 200k

Looking at this migration of my favorite player, it really screws him over on which skills the migration script thinks are analogous to the current skills. First off, the thrower is AG 5, which I use to lob huge passes moreso than dodge and pick stuff up. I would like the option to pick whether the +AG got spread into AG or PA, seeing that old AG is really both of them. Optimally I would like to split my two +AG rolls into one +PA and one +AG, but otherwise I would choose 2 +PA.

On the skills, I understand that Accurate has a perfectly named analog, but old Accurate is new Accurate & Cannoneer. I would much rather have Cannoneer for this guy. Same for "Safe Pass". Old Safe Throw is really both Safe Pass & Cloud Burster, and I would rather have Cloud Burster.

More egregious is the "Kick off return" to "on the ball" swap, as "on the ball" is the old Pass Block and has nothing to do with kick off return. I would rather lose a skill than suck up a skill spot with that garbage.

I have no idea how hard it would be to build in options for the migration (I bet it is really hard) but you cannot receive unless you ask Smile
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2021 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoa, yeah, double stats are being removed as duplicates when they should not be (my team has it happen with double +AG and double +Str. Double +MA was also affected but the second one shouldn't be allowed because it brings the player to MA10; but the error message should say that, instead of because its a duplicate.)
Stimme

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2021 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Mingoose wrote:
More egregious is the "Kick off return" to "on the ball" swap, as "on the ball" is the old Pass Block and has nothing to do with kick off return. I would rather lose a skill than suck up a skill spot with that garbage.

If you check the skill description more carefully, "On the Ball" is the old "Pass Block" and "Kick-off Return" combined. Free garbage for you!
Mingoose

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2021 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Stimme wrote:

If you check the skill description more carefully, "On the Ball" is the old "Pass Block" and "Kick-off Return" combined. Free garbage for you!

Haha oops! Free garbage FTW!
 Jump to: