40 coaches online • Server time: 10:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stej

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Whole team is a bit of a turnover magent 🤣
Lyracian

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Jayward wrote:
Would you start with the Blood Beast? Assuming 70k rerolls you can't get full positionals and 2rr in 1000k even if you leave him out; not sure I'd want to go all-in on a turnover magnet right out of the gate.

No is my answer. I might take one half way into a season and then hire a new one for the next season.

It all depends on what your goal is though. If you just want to spend a season getting Block on a Bloodbeast and then rehire your 1300 TV team and try and be competitive for season 2+ then that is an option.
Java

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a nope for me too. The team has a similar "problem" to Nurgle - goats are a bargain and everything else is a rip-off.
I'd then probably load up on goats to maximise reliability, and see what else I can fit in and still make the team work.

But Lyracian's plan also looks doable if you don't care about the first season and just aim to smash things and get reliability later.

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
And then when people discuss the new bad elements to the game other people will pretend as if they have no right to speak about such things and insist all bad changes are great and criticize the enlightened. They will deride and insult the wise BUT cry like babies when they are exposed for behaving as sociopaths with no empathy for others.

Quote:
You know me well enough that I am generally agreeable.

You're generally agreeable... but the changes to the game are undeniably bad, people who think differently don't even have a RIGHT to comment on it. You're "enlightened" and "wise" but everybody else is a 'crybaby whiner' with mental conditions.

You have to be able to realize how pretentious and insane that sounds, right? Everybody's dog piling you because you're acting like god's gift to bloodbowl.

It's fine if you want to lament the passing of your favorite little bloodbowl mini-game. But spouting off and calling all sorts of names, then coming in and acting like the victim? Give me a break. I posted a reasonable disagreement and you called me a sociopath because I wasn't tender enough to your feelings about your pixels.

You don't want a discussion, you want to vent and yell and throw a tantrum because you're not getting what you want. I get enough of that from my 6 year old, so keep it somewhere else.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

When's the Nurgle Underwaterbowl roster coming out; Nurgle's Gurgle?
Java

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

It can only be played in Manchester, UK
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
When's the Nurgle Underwaterbowl roster coming out; Nurgle's Gurgle?

Erm... What?
stej

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you think this team needs to start with all 4 warriors? I'm thinking you need the ST advantage. Maybe only take 2 beasts, one for balling, one for blitzing?
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

stej wrote:
Do you think this team needs to start with all 4 warriors? I'm thinking you need the ST advantage. Maybe only take 2 beasts, one for balling, one for blitzing?

That's my plan, 4 warriors, 2 goats and 2 rerolls. Does that check out not added it up.

The team will need the strength, you just need careful posistional with that much frenzy and no guard
Jayward

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that's 970 if rerolls are 70k. You could even upgrade to a third Goat
Gnoblar

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2021 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea I think that's the way to go personally but again you're relying a lot on high rolling but I am super excited to play the team. A friend described them as gimmicky but I think the frenzy provides a fresh way of playing
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2021 - 01:44
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Spoonie wrote:
Some words that continues fight i am trying to and WILL see end.

not helpful, lets please move on.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2021 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Spoonie wrote:

I posted a reasonable disagreement and you called me a sociopath because I wasn't tender enough to your feelings about your pixels.

I DID NOT call you ANYTHING.
I said you SOUND like something.
Sounding like something and being that something ARE NOT THE SAME.

The problem here lies with YOU and your poor understanding of the language being used. Not with what I have said to you.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2021 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

No. When someone says or does something, whether it bothers someone else is always on the receivers end. They can identify when it bothers them, regardless of what the intent of the original message or action was.

Whether the original person cares or not about how it was received, is up to them, but how it is received is always determined by the receiver, not the sender.

In this case Catalyst, whether you like it or not, and whether you meant it or not, you said something that was taken as an offensive statement.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2021 - 01:10
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Why are we bringing this up again 2 weeks later?

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
 Jump to: