52 coaches online • Server time: 13:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

As I missed it - what was the reason that led to the decision to completely remove stunty league from team creation?

Too many special skills/problems to code things in the client?
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Stunty Leage was rolled into Secret League?

https://fumbbl.com/help:SecretLeague

The link describes how to create a team there.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

No, wasn't. None of the stunty league teams are there - and ye, I made several secret league teams by now Smile.
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2022 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, my bad. This is Christer's response on Discord from February 2021:

Officially, Stunty Leeg is closing down. If you want to pick up the torch and rework them for L, that's perfectly fine 🙂
I just can't justify the work for official support. Couldn't find anyone to take point to a high enough level to maintain it as an official division.
Official would mean maintaining major tournaments and stuff like that.
I'm considering some ways to improve the life of high-profile open-play leagues on the site though, and if Stunty became an actual thing people play in a meaningful way it would certainly be cool to include it as "promoted".
For context, my rough concept is that when you click to create an L division team, you'd get a menu asking which "style" of team you want to create (BB2020, Secret League, NAF, 145 possibly), which would let you directly create a team under that ruleset.
If Stunty Leeg was revived by someone, I'd happily include it in one of these "promoted" categories.
thomme_k

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2023 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Does this mean that there's no way of playing with any of the Stunty Leeg rosters anymore, or is there a way of building them still?
 Jump to: