35 coaches online • Server time: 02:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fu

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2022 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, which inducements would you choose against a 1800TV dwarves? (BB2 PC)

a)Griff Oberwald
b)Ogre + Wizard

How would you setup the defence? Considering same Guard on both teams (5-6 players) but more mighty blow on the dwarves.

Kind regards
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2022 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Inducing an Ogre vs Dwarves sounds like a very poor use of finances. Especially one without skills. I'd definitely get a Wizard, but I'd not under any circumstances use any petty cash on Mercs (unless you have 11 players and desperately need more, I guess, but maybe not even then).
Garion26

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2022 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Wizard seems worth it given the relative lack of ball carriers on a Dwarf team and tendency to play in a tight cage.
Dirty player merc might be worth considering to try and win back on the attrition war
Double Kegs is probably worth considering but you might only get two kick offs to use it on.
fu

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2022 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, thank you both on your replies. This is the last match, so I don't care too much about spp, just winning, that's why I was considering mercs.

For further detail, I'm down 50k on tv, I have 150k bank (so my opponent does) and 13 players. What about Mighty Zug?
Garion26

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2022 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It's odd you both have 5-6 guard players usually dwarves out guard humans.

If you think you are going to potentially out bash them then Morg or Zug are more reasonable choices.

Griff does some magical things but you have a lot of guard and probable some developed catchers so he's less unique in that setting. They have a lot of tackle so his blodge is less impressive.
 Jump to: