22 coaches online • Server time: 07:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2022 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a high priority thing but I think it could be useful to display, with a different pitch image, the "Moles under the pitch" Prayer to Nuffle.
Like for the Blizzard pitch, it's important to have a visual reminder. Yes, you can keep it on mind, but in some games there are many things to keep into account, such as Wizard, other Prayers, etc. and the moles could be forgotten.
It could be a custom pitch with brown ground holes here and there, for example, using the same scorched earth squares already present in the client to show the blast effect of bombs or slightly different (maybe with a different shade of brown earth).

Last edited by MattDakka on May 03, 2022 - 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2022 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Then you would need such a pitch for each weather variant and each set of pitch images like basic, defaul etc

And when it comes to custom pitches then this does not work.

It could be a kind of overlay but that is not unlikely to cause confusion as well. The client simply has limited space to display things.

Like on the board you have to keep things in mind.

The unity client might offer more options, once it gets dev focus again.

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2022 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I see. I thought that, since the 2 Treacherous Trapdoors are displayed by the client, it could be possible to display the Moles too with a pitch or an overlay on the pitch. About the confusion: it could be an option for people who like it, other people could just disable it, like the weather effects.
Thanks anyway for the answer, the attention and all the hard work!
Smile
 Jump to: