35 coaches online • Server time: 11:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Thommynator

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2022 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Knine,
I would like to represent Germany
NAF#13643
knine

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2022 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Thommynator - Germany, yours.
knine

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2022 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

We now have 32 teams. One coach has two teams, so we can still take one more coach.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2022 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

me please. me. i'll take the final spot.

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2022 - 06:10 Reply with quote Back to top

i can take the N?A coach spot if needed

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2022 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr - you're in!!!
knine

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2022 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

32 coaches and 32 teams. Great to see. If you're interested in being a standby coach, pm knine.
knine

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2022 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The FIFA tournament has kicked off!!! Follow all the action at FIFA Tournament page
Gastounet75

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2022 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Bonjour mon club et de l'équipe de blood bowl c'est une équipe de France s'appelle les Drqgons Français.. comme la coupe du monde.. si cela représente dans blood bowl sera possible avec que lq team lizzardmen

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2022 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

no North Korea? Sad

knine

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2022 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Gastounet75 - I pm'd you.

Awambawamb.... we missed out on NK.. haha. maybe next FIFA cup!
knine

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2022 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Time for an update on the FUMBBL FIFA World Cup!

The grand tournament features 32 coaches representing the real-life FIFA tournament teams (which kicks off in soccer-land, November 2022). We kicked off about three weeks ago. So far 17 of the 32 games have been played.

Group A: Senegal (iena) has played all three games with 2W and 1L. Senegal is highly likely to progress to the knockout stage because they have 6 TDs (TDs are the first tie-breaker). The other teams are all still in contention with only one game played each.

Group B: Only one game has been played with Iran's Flings (DrClaes) defeating the US Gnomes (Wintergreen13). This group is wide open.

Group C: Argentina (Garcangel) has played two games (1W, 1D) and has a narrow lead over Poland (rayhell, 1W,1L). Saudi Arabia (Squigadier, 1D, 1L) is in trouble - needing a win and other teams to have particular results. Mexico (GotrekSlayer) has not played yet, so is still strongly in contention.

Group D: France (Ohwatch) has played two games (1W, 1D) and has a narrow lead over Tunisia (Diablange, 1W). Denmark (ryanfitz, 1L) needs to get some points in his next two games, and Australia (Ricardogrande, 1D, 1L) will need a miracle to make the next round (with only one TD and only one game to go, he needs to win, with a lot of TDs).

Group E: Japan (Gridironman, 1W) has an early lead with its win over Spain (Halfabrain). No other games played. Everyone is still in this.

Group F: This group raced ahead in its games. Belgium (knine) and Morocco (CodPieceZ) finished with 2W and 1L (Belgium ahead on tie breaker due to more TDs). If Croatia (BillBrasky, 1W, 1L) can defeat Canada (Nelphine), then Croatia will go through on the tiebreaker (more TDs than Morocco). Croatia would need three TDs in its last game to win the group.

Group G: Brazil (Bram) is in front with a win over Switzerland (Azur). No other games. Wide open.

Group H: The slackers - no games played.

This round lasts another 7 weeks (a long first round due to EU summer holidays).
 Jump to: