62 coaches online • Server time: 20:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I was selecting the teams on "Select Teams" page and I noticed that there my HE TV is 1600, but it is actually 1390 (because a Blitzer is MNG).
Even other teams on mine with MNG players show the wrong TV (i.e. the TV with the MNG player included)
It's not a serious issue, but it could be a bug.
I think it's important to know the right TV on "Select Teams" page, because this way I can select 1 team per TV bracket more easily (I can activate, for example, a 1300 team, a 1400, a 1500).
If the TV is not displayed correctly this is harder.
With 2 or 3 teams is not a big problem, but if you have 20 or more it could be.

Last edited by MattDakka on Aug 04, 2022 - 12:42; edited 3 times in total
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know, but I thought it could be a bug so I wanted to report it.
Moreover, if somebody has many teams it gets harder to activate teams for each bracket (in order to improve the pairing odds and reduce TV gaps). This is the practical side of the thing.
I'm not complaining, but I think it should be fixed. You could think to activate a 1600 team and then find out you activated a 1400 team.
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Ya, deleted my post when rechecked. One of my team also show TV and not CTV what i think should be shown.

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I saw, no worries. Smile
The sky is not falling, but for accuracy's sake I think it would be better to show the current TV. I know you can check team by team, but having the current real TV (without MNG players) directly displayed on the "Select Teams" page it's more handy. That way you can activate at least a team per bracket (1200, 1300, 1400 etc.).

Also, it would be nice an option to sort on the list the teams by TV, rather than by alphabetical order.
That would help too (it's easier to activate different TVs if they are ordered from lowest to highest). Just a suggestion to improve the page, in my opinion.

Last edited by MattDakka on Aug 04, 2022 - 12:42; edited 1 time in total
HimalayaP1C7

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 12:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, I’ve made a note of both those points.
 Jump to: