33 coaches online • Server time: 14:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2022 - 17:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Have the colleges of Magic for Dungeon Bowl been made yet? If not, I could take an afternoon to build them. However, I lack the art skills let alone fumbbl portrait and emblem style to norm them to other secret and standard teams. But I can do the clerical work like adding positionals. Just trying to see if this has been done already to save myself time and to coordinate with an artist.

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2022 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

What is this all about?

Does SL mean Secret League?

You can't really call it Secret League without Garion's say so.

We don't actually have dungeon bowl on here. If this is just about creating rosters, you can do this without much new art artwork.
You can make do with old artwork for now.

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2022 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the Colleges of Magic teams are much stronger than standard BB teams. The College of metal can basically take a full Orc roster + lots of other stuff like human blitzers. Likewise the College of Fire can take any all Dorfs + other stuff, like ogres.

Might be fun to have teams for them and a league, but I'm not sure they are balanced for SL.

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2022 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing to stop them being created on their own ruleset.....be a bit like those BB2 Mixed teams where (whatever) balance (there is) goes out the window.

Would probably need some specific league rules to keep it fun and not just be dominated by a handful of 'power rosters'
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2022 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I lack the know how to create a modified league like some of the 7s on site. However, Iwill pm garion then and recycle the portraits. I was overthinking it. I think those Daemons of Slannesh can handle them! I just want the rosters available for leagues that are interested in them. Because back when I ran a league I was meaning to add their rosters. I may need help with the emblems though like th gryphon for the standard human team etc. When it comes to art, I can only corrupt **copy and paste** like Sauron. I will start in earnest on Monday. I will also make outdated Dungeon Bowl rosters from previous editions as well and even older standard rosters after I finish. It's my mission, haha

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2022 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be up for a regular BB20 league that used the colleges rosters, randomly assigned to coaches

Do you want tips on how to create/manage/mod rulesets?

The SL or regular fumbbl discords are full of tinkerers

EDIT https://fumbbl.com/p/ruleset?id=2685 WIP

right now doing college of beasts positions, filling out the rest bit by bit (icons to be approved)
with a bit of work, later on, one could uniform the hues of the portrait uniforms' colours to the general chosen colour of any given team

creating team logos is beyond my expertise though Smile
 Jump to: