39 coaches online • Server time: 17:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2022 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

https://lens.google.com/search?p=AcLkwR3holIU6BF2T_mCBPf6yL9qhAeYMQLdohVlP15y-tpk3jbWNZ06trQzo3SvV4-NnPg6Tq0GuATaDVCtD6cukdEYyc8wkJxNW-po7ToPZbrvr10acIulnVhP_8q9pfsJMOF81UIivfpAm2ObNsnq34MLsg6Nip9GiseXp1bMMO7c96IL3FAcclfl6V7TFwHMuxxg9ICf364hvS9QrnO2WqggYAA7FUo0PUV00CxbwofLvW2p2Xi9Yi4wzjOnuoneaEedh4FRi6WZ1NswghWoSm3ZgU1jgphZCQvYU1OtddXrCPJEL1Nao0M2JTuEJiTVZY4RMMAs2sxoLMdr0xuRAagjP9Mk2Fm8Px94xWwGQDVIHYk2&ep=gisbubb&hl=en&re=df#lns=W251bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwsIkVrY0tKRFk1WW1aa01UTXlMV0kyTnpNdE5EUXdNQzA0TkdZM0xUVXdZMlJtTmpobE16RTFPUklmV1hoNFFqTk9MVGh0YVZGbFJVWkRjWGQ0VEhKTVVEZGhhSEpFYzFOU1p3PT0iXQ==

I cannot use bbcode Copy and past url into google and follow the link to get your copy of the field

The house rule applied to Estalian Super League's developmental league involves that you may never enter the whited out wide zones--unless the ball lands there.

During such a time the wide zone is in play. i.e. both teams may play in that particular wide zone.

A player may not bring the ball there unless they are chain pushed or pushed by another player from either team.

If a player with the ball is surfed to the wide zone they must burn their next turn and grid throw to the exact middle of their vertical column.

Frenzy pieces or pieces that follow up are considered surfed themselves if they cross an unactivated widezone.

However, if a player is surfed into this widezone they must touch a sideline on their next activation even attempting a dodge out--they can not be activated for the rest of the drive. If the widezone is in play then they will need to move to the other widezone avoiding contact to the furthest extent of their movement using GFIs along the way. I know this causes injury rolls and I do not mind if it is exploited tactically.

The preferred procedure is to move to the other sideline and away simultaneously i.e. a retreating diagonal to the other wide zone.

However, a wide zone is no longer considered in play after every active piece leaves that particular wide zone.

Technically, both wide zones may be in play--but recall a ball must fall there naturally or at least one player must be present within that section of the field.

Note that if a ballcarrier that is pushed into the widezone is not considered surfed but activates the widezone. However, the only action they are allowed is to throw it into the middle of the pitch in their vertical column.

Feel free to adopt this house rule here if you like it. I will be adopting it for my league.

You may only have one player in the green checkerboard wide zones during a kickoff.

If either coach does not adhere to the set up or wide zone rules then they forfeit the match in the standings.

You can have the street variant in the link below.

Note that all players will need to have MB +1 for armor rolls simulating the cobblestone. All MB units like an ogre will have MB+2. Furthermore, any unit that develops the MB skill, will change their MB+1 to an MB +2 and would only need to contact the league admin to make that possible.

https://lens.google.com/search?p=AcLkwR2iGJWNlelZVoKefzUQwHfr0L-aQG9SAnrPVKwQzhRmmSB32AZsuVH2DPrsOQYpVxoanqAd8Ss26n1kt2xwv-zAu69q84_qhLTeQoV-I0G1ZClXRkz_ROzHCKGN5dmWyI-eflET2Jlj3ypbhtwEneQWkYu7-ABDzNJtQFzAwQaJz1AwYqtXE6hvgAHSEOUvGterZmrxNdAqfGR-oZZxqLYDHptzkdnKJOaXqbw2Wp3Ly5eflx3JFGsCVI7T7bv3RCIF5DMRTCW-_IBmxM2Osv5E4L13kotf4_uT8s9w2n_E2e2gWrvsB_KyG1rrmTQ-wB4lDskLEgdnxnzHdSUsDBzRz_AVC2sYORDxbC7XkcFXdQ%3D%3D&ep=gisbubb&hl=en&re=df#lns=W251bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwsIkVrY0tKRE0yTjJZd05tWmxMVEZqT0RjdE5HTm1OaTA1TVdKa0xUWTFNbVEwWkdVek5HVTFOeElmYXpWVlpsSlhXalkxUjJ0U1JVWkRjWGQ0VEhKTVVEWTJPQzFxZVZOU1p3PT0iXQ==