28 coaches online • Server time: 10:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2023 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Draft: The Tilean Super League is a draft league that generates players with skills distributed on primaries, secondaries thirdlies (i.e. skills they would never have access to) and Fourthlies (Stat Ups , Star Player Skills. As well as some interesting evolutions such as a generated catcher rolling into a Vampire statline. This is a mirror team league in which the base players are suped up to promote passing. The teams are based on humans but I have added x2 St4 Mv4 Blockers with no skills to provide game variety but these units are too slow to consistently stop catchers for instance. We are at 6 teams and will start drafting as late as Wednesday next week.

7s: The Estalian Rugby League is a feeder league for the TSL league described above. It became abundantly clear that holding members to two leagues was a huge point of failure. Therefore I am going to get my 7s fix in and develop players that are not randomly generated for the TSL draft from this league which will be good fun. All races are available and only standard 7s rules apply. We have a field format to aid players setting up on the fourth column. Its a longer and wider field--but its the only way to play 7s at this time. Here is a factor to be aware of--the Major League team will be allowed ownership rights over one 7s team. This means that one of your players will be taken at the end of the season to support big brother. Furthermore all 4 skill or players with 3 skills and enough SP for 4 will be draft eligible

Conclusion: I will make small 5 team feeder leagues of various types such as an Albion Stunty league after each 7s season. However, we are going to stay small, we can sustain 10 teams in the TSL at this time, but we will start whether or not we have 10. Once the draft begins, induction into the league is closed.

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2023 - 06:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Last Call, the super league will be closed once the first pick of the second round is selected. 7s league is still open