13 coaches online • Server time: 05:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2023 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't want to fan any flames here but I like to point out that I have gained a lot of fake CR by playing a tier 3 team (Ogres).
So a coach playing tier 3 teams isn't a sure sign of an honorable fair playing coach.
RDaneel

Post 6 Posted: Apr 03, 2023 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

depend how do you play: if you play Snots with TV 400 in RRR (old ruleset) and then you are matched vs Tier 2 team at TV 1000 with 600k of inducements this is a "sly" way to play Tier3 team. With new RRR ruleses Stare Players are disallowed so bye bye to Snots TV 400 Smile

So who plays Tier3 in Box is brave guy for me. I will try to play Goblins as soon as I will ends my 15 matches with UD (which has been promoted recently to Tier 1 - originally GW assigned them Tier 2 but they need to be played carefully and they are not so "Over Powered" otherwise Her Majesty will have included in his 5 teams rosters he monoactivbate in Box Wink even if I have to admit witn Bomber at 50k TV they can be fearsome.

But I am going off topic here and risk the Master of Complain reporting me to the proper authorities for improper and inappropriate behavior
mekutata

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2023 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

UD are absolutely Tier 1 by now. Check out some games from high ranked coaches (ha!). They are BRUTAL!

And I hardly remember the last match where I didn't play Goblins. But I wouldn't call that brave. Just classy and superior.

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2023 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with you .
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2023 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

RDaneel wrote:

I appreciate 100% of what is on FUMBBL and I don't think anything needs to be changed. Christer has already done wonders for a site that lives on donations.

Since you think that, then CR, rankings and playing with Legend Orc Blitzers should be fine for you. Either you don't like CR, rankings, Legend Orc Blitzers and think they are not accurate and not fair (but then you are not appreciating 100% what is on FUMBBL) or, if you really appreciate 100% of what is on FUMBBL, you should accept the CR, rankings, Legend Orc Blitzers.
Make up your mind in a logical way.
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2023 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

You couldn't let it lie. Smile

Jump to: