19 coaches online • Server time: 04:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Rasfahan wrote:
I am herewith grateful to announce the re-opening of

Stable ESPN

Ok...But I expect a commission Wink Hope this round of stable fun really works! Good luck stablers...may this channel finally live up to it's hope!

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, we're committed.
So, sign up, will ya?

ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to join up Rasfahan...but I am currently building a stable of my own in RL. My wife and I are due to have twins in a month...add them to the 2year old...and we have a LOS of Halflings that prevent me from furthur commitments here in FUMBBL Wink I hope it works out well...and perhaps I can join in the fun come 2007 or so Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2005 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, congrats to you then and see you in about '11.

Rasfahan

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2005 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

This is Stable ESPN with an interview with Chief Lawn Ornament Rasfahan on their new strategy of "soft extortion":
"By ensuring that no Pows are thrown, we plan to push all opponents into one corner of the
battle... ah... gaming field, threatening to use the thus saved Pows, which should then be available to us by the law of averages, all at once should anyone dare to advance on us. This way, we'll be free to score at will."

Truly, an indigenious tactical move. Stable ESPN looks forward to see how opponents will manage to counter it.

Rasfahan

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2005 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 4 has started, and again, with what kind of a game:
In dozens (Head Lawn Ornament Rasfahan:"many, which is, more than 3, dunno"), the beastmen left the field bloodied, those that remained showed elven grace, dancing around the dwarves and scoring the equalizer early in the 2nd half. Because of that much blood, the referee called for injury time twice, making it difficult to score the lead for the dwarves. And just before the whistle blow their runner stumbled over the touchdown-line... and dropped the ball prematurely.

A bloody 1-1.

Jump to: