42 coaches online • Server time: 11:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Southee

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2556

The SDL is designed for SWL players to play and enjoy leagues that SWL dont deem worthwhile in playing under their esteemed title

We are currently hosting a 4v4 tourny

Get your fresh team in quick because its gonna be a blast.

Southee
Southee

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2005 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Also as this is run by a non affiliate of any other group , we are completely open to tourny siggestions and rule changes.

Everyone gets a chance to have their say (i may say no but at least u get to offer your opinion)

So post here with questions and suggestion and I or one of our staff will get back to you asap.

Southee
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2005 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

What about Wizards and certain handicaps? And do we retire nig or is it our own risk?
Southee

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about taking so long getting back to u plat.

Wizards: at the moment wizards are fine. in all my 4v4 experience wizards have been free to use and ive had no problems with them (one killed my str 5 CW but its all part of the game)

Niggles: most players retire a player and replace him as soon as he she niggles. Because if it happenes at the start of the game , ure stuck with 3 or less players.

Certain Handicaps: its all luck of the draw ... i am the greastest is a killer, so is morleys revenge ... things like bribe the ref are useless. Its just pot luck mate

Now lets say u get a miss game on a player , you are allowed to freeboot a guy to replace him for the match. Or you can always just retire him and get a new guy , its up to u.
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

fine with me. Just wanted to know how we deal with it.

Cheers
 Jump to: