53 coaches online • Server time: 23:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Thierry

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2005 - 08:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Can somebody explain to me how is sorted the winner of the round?

Most points within the running tournament first and then?
I supposed it was tr/st but last result show it's not the case. Number of td scored within the round? No.
Well, round three shows peikko winner, as i can't understand why, can somebody explain to me how you decide that?
Arcon

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2005 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the winner is sorted randomly when you end the tourney. At least with only max. 4 games played out of 12.

In the first round we even had teams as winners that didnĀ“t take part in that tourney (not even been in the group).
Rasfahan

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2005 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, as we have to end the tournaments prematurely, the site picks someone randomly. We already reported this as a bug.

Your League-Points are awarded to the stable teams in the "Scoring-Tournament". Only these count for determining who will win the tourney, and are awarded according to performance in the individual matchups.

Arcon

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The Stable League Revival group has completed its first season, and we are now looking for more coaches who want to join!

Go to the group page for more infomation:

Stable League

There you can also find a link to the Organisation Thread where you can find other players to complete a stable (4 coaches).

On the group page you will find the teams and stables from last season. But those stables that want to go into next season, will create new teams and the others will be kicked in the next days.

So far we have 4 stables for Season 2, so we can need 2 or 4 more!
Arcon

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to start the 2nd Season not later than the beginning of September, so hurry up and get your stable organised!
Wink
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2005 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Arcon, your recruiting technique is, in my opinion, a bit poor Razz .

Usually, people read the posts from tournaments they are in. You should post one, explaining what is Stable and what you look at.

Just my opinion though. he he Smile