18 coaches online • Server time: 07:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Russo

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2007 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I added a new entry about one of my High Elves getting a Larson onto the Rec. Splutt. thread on the 1st Nov 2006.

Now whilst browsing the Recordpedia section on FUMMBL today (having nothing better to do at work Very Happy )and I noticed the last entry on the Larson page was dated the 15th Nov 2006.

What suprised me is that my entry was not there. Now am I missing something here? Have I done something wrong?

Please can you advise me of my error if so?

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2007 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I would assume all you did wrong was think Lord Splut would update all new entries everytime he updates

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2007 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well that had crossed my mind.....but then if your answer is correct then it means he updates randomly as he updated an entry that was 15 days older than mine!!!!!

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz

BiggieB is my idol
Fama

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2007 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Russo1 wrote:
Well that had crossed my mind.....but then if your answer is correct then it means he updates randomly as he updated an entry that was 15 days older than mine!!!!!

It's a wiki, I think. Go put it in yourself. If you think you're gonna ruin it, ask someone who know's what they're doing to do it for you.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2007 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I had to put my Black Orc there myself...
In the Wiki-stuff, that is...

The Forum-link was correctly updated.

Cheers!

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2007 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks folks for the pointers, but this just looks a little two complicated and unclear to me......

I would have though the easiest way is for people to PM the links to a Nominated User that administers just that Catagory of record i.e. "Most" or "Larsons" or "Team" , and then they can just copy and paste in the link as and when they feel like it.

BiggieB is my idol
 Jump to: