31 coaches online • Server time: 08:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2007 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I'll give it a try. But I'm doing it MY way!

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2007 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Last post by Christer in this forum was a few months ago (May 22, 2007). I'd like to see the spoted bugs fixed, so I thought I'd recapitulate what bugs the players came accross to make it easier for him if he ever gives it another look (at least it's not as cheap as to only ask).

Fan factor

- In this thread, it has been reported that a team can increase its FF after a lost game. A team also droped from 2 to 1 FF wich is supposely impossible. The way it should work: if you win you roll 3 dices, if you tie or loose you roll 2 dices. If you win or tie and the roll is higher than your current FF you get +1. If you loose or tie and the roll is lower than your current FF you get -1.

Winnings

- Seems you don't get 10k bonus for winning and/or getting a tie as it should be. It has been discussed here (scroll down to pac's answer).

Skill: Stab

- Poisoned dagger sounds like a very natural turnaround, it has been discussed here.

Skill access: Chaos dwarves Edit: [Fixed]

- Chaos dwarves blockers don't get access to mutation on a double, but they should. Discussed here. (as a matter of fact, I have a chaow dwarf blocker who rolled a double and didn't pick a skill yet, to avoid that kind of situation).

Please remember you have to start a new thread if you think you found a bug, this post is only a summarize and a bunch of links to the bugs that weren't fixed yet. All of those had been reported in the normal way first.

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2008 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Colin wrote:
Just in time for LRB 6 Wink

Nice to see (in effect) Div X returned in the spirit it was originally intended.

Does this mean SkiJunkie is starting to work on an LRB 5 client?

I was thinking that if SkiJunkie made the client code available then maybe somebody would be able to make the necessary coding adjustments.

hey i'm even willing to learn java if it helps, i'm great at amending programs just don't have the skill or discipline to code from scratch
Enar

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2008 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Bad wollfe! No digging up old dead threads!
pac

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2008 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Enar wrote:
Bad wollfe! No digging up old dead threads!

You can't dig up an Announcement!

wollfe: You may want to look at this thread, where the prospect of an LRB 5 client is addressed in more detail.
 Jump to: