48 coaches online • Server time: 20:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Vangard we can debate the use\cost factor all day long in the forums But that is all academic BS. The true measure of a player is on the pitch,were it matters most. After all the handicaps have been handed out and the whistle blows and you see Krikack breathing down your neck then all that academic BS means nothing. Over 70 coaches have had their shot at Krikack and they all fell short of taking him down, a few of them have had their team retired single handedly by Krikack.

So Bring it Vangard you got a open challenge from the Blood Sea Bucaneers to play whenever you want. I will keep my eyes open to see if we happen to be online at the same time. The problem is Iam about 9 hours behind you so maybe we will meet on the pitch some day.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

HA!

I hereby challenge Krikack with TROLL! Big guy on Big Guy. May the best big guy win. (actually, scratch that) May TROLL win!

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Well Vangard we can debate the use\cost factor all day long in the forums But that is all academic BS. The true measure of a player is on the pitch,were it matters most. After all the handicaps have been handed out and the whistle blows and you see Krikack breathing down your neck then all that academic BS means nothing. Over 70 coaches have had their shot at Krikack and they all fell short of taking him down, a few of them have had their team retired single handedly by Krikack.

So Bring it Vangard you got a open challenge from the Blood Sea Bucaneers to play whenever you want. I will keep my eyes open to see if we happen to be online at the same time. The problem is Iam about 9 hours behind you so maybe we will meet on the pitch some day.

no fair... vanguard only said it was a waste of a potion..... im the one who wants to kill him...gimmie a shot Laughing
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 01:34
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

grats. lovely achievement.

Though i checked and didnt find any reference to this game or niggle:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2163432

in his bio. Was i really the only coach ever to unapothed injure the great behemoth?

ah, found it, the 73rd game SI reference. Note it was an actual block, not a foul, that laid him low.

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice ogre, but I like mine better Razz, even if his team now really sucks.

Let's if you can manage to remove some "excluding ogre teams" from his profile now Smile.

How do you find all roster ogre stats?
Manbush

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

An ogre that needed to get to get to legend to gain Guard, that's a first Smile Well done! I'm soooo looking forward to fouling him Smile

I put the liquor in the same bottle his and mine, and mine was at the bottom, and, sure, I was obliged to drink his to get at mine
Xaos

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 03:26 Reply with quote Back to top

As a big fan of the ogre game, well done. Congrats.
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2008 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Ilovpompom wrote:

How do you find all roster ogre stats?

I just search the TOP 10 lists to see were he stands compared to the other Big Guys.

Paul: Ok you are on the list, the TOP of the list. If we are online at the same time I will track you down for your "shot"

Dreadclaw: Ok you are on the list also. Although the 3+ DP avg. per team gives me a little pause.

Purple Chest is correct that he is the ONLY coach to actually put a permanant Injury on Krikack. And he did it straight up with no gang foul, DP up the butt or Chain Push Crowd push. Or another way of saying it, He did it like a man and brought the thunder on Krikacks butt.

To be fair Goblinen in the opening round of the Fumbbl cup, I played him and his throwing copper team. He took Krikack down twice on 2BD my choice and got him each time to save the win. Krikack was 3 paces off the goalline to win the game on 2/5 but he came up big and stuffed Krikack. But Krikack was just a big lug back then and had no idea what he was doing.

I cant remember which Necro team it was but that guys Werewolf "ran" Krikack 4 times that game, every block 2bd my choice and he got Krikack every time. Last block sent him to the KO box were he sat the rest of the game bitching and moaning about that damn wolf.
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2008 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I received multiple PM's over the weekend from coaches in the void who have issued challenges to play Krikack and the Blood Sea Buccaneers. Now Iam a type of coach who does not like to "duck" challenges and take on all comers. BUT every PM started like this. "Wow thats a nice Ogre, I challenge Krikack to meet on the pitch. I cant wait to gang foul or send my DP's at him or just send my entire team after him to KILL him." I understand the sentiment out there to Kill Krikack but here is some advice. If you want to challenge Krikack at least "butter" me up a little that you would like to play my team without the sole purpose of Killing my Player. Your chances of me actually tracking you down for your "shot" would be greatly increased.

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2008 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Krikack is primed and set to lead the Blood Sea Buccaneers into the GLT08 tournament! He is primed and ready to show off his talents and lead the Buc's through the qualifiers and get into the main event.

But Buc's managment needs some advice. Got 140,000 GC in the bank, should I?
1)Hire Morg as Krikacks wing man for the game, It would be fun having 2 Ogres playing for my human team.
2)Hire "the" Count idiot, he is one of the best "stars" around.
3)save that cash for the first game and see how it goes, if I get bumped the first round then I got spare cash in the bank.
4)You dont need stars! just feed Krikack some PIE and let him rampage!

For those in the dark about this up and coming Human team here are the Buccaneers in all there GLT glory. http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=345292
Yes I know I still got holes to fill and skills that still need to be taken BUT if I go down that road then they will never be trully ready to go and thus never play in any majors out of fear of getting destroyed. Krikack does not play that game my friends!! "BRING IT, Iam A BIG BOY, I can handle it!" is Krikacks motto.

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2008 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

First, dont expect too much from them, that team is carrying quite alot of injuries Smile

Second... the start you want really depends on your opponent. If you are facing elves then I'd recomend Griff because he is just that fast and that agile, if you are facing bashers then I'd go for the count or possibly Morg (depends on your opponent).... if you find cash then Zug is great too, if not then try getting a wizard for the game too.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Meech

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2008 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Go Painstate!
Zug is one of the best in trhe game for his price.

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2008 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that's a cool ogre!

I certainly understand that you don't find the idea of playing coaches with a specific goal of killing him very thrilling. He's cool enough to have around and play with.
Cyco

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2008 - 07:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Vanguard wrote:
not worth the potion, he kills your team
its a joke of a player. but if you see him as a fun guy then he is worth all as he brings you fun. but under a use / cost factor he sucks

He's cool, but I agree with Vanguard.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2008 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The legend of Krikack continues to grow!! last night at the Altdorf Old Bowl Krikack once again carried the day and single handedly took down a chaos team. It was 1-1 on 2/5 and the Buccaneers received the kick off. The Bucs were in dire straights with only 4 active players left on the pitch Verses 11 chaos minnions. The Bucs could have played hide and seek with the ball and tried to stall out for the tie BUT HELL NO!!! the Bucs dont play that homie!!

Bucs get the kick and get the "rock" into Krikacks hands. He blitzes down field with the remaing 2 blitzers as guarders and blows up the Chaos top flank. The Horde of hats surrounds the 3 Bucs. Krikack has 6 Beastmen and a chaos warrior trying to contain him... BAH The futility!!!! Krikack Multi-Blocks his way through the wall of defenders and dodges and GFI's to the goal line. The bucs remaining 2 Blitzers were ground down by the horde and it was up to Krikack to seal the victory. The Beastmen react to the goal line move but can only manage a 1BD blitz, Krikack saw that weak ass blitz coming and stiffed armed the Beast man to the ground sending him to the KO box. Krikack tried to block his way into the endzone but the foul pressence of the beastman made him recoil. The Hats had one last shot, a 2BD Krikacks choice, A KaPowie and Dodge result crashed Krikack to the ground. BUt the Hats so concerned with Krikack forgot about the last lone Buccaneer thrower who was slowly following the play in the lower wide zone, totally ignored. Krikack Blitzed off the ground with a vicious Multi-Block and cleared the ball of the Beastman scum and scampered into the endzone. The last lone Buc player sweeped in and recovered the loose ball and made a deft handoff to Krikack for the game winner!!!!

Want to witness first hand the legend of Krikack check out the replay!
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2237070
 Jump to: