34 coaches online • Server time: 10:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should coaches who retire a team be allowed to carryover A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. points?
Yes, they coached the matches they deserve the points.
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Yes, but they should be penalized points in artistic impression because retiring teams is not for fearless A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. coaches.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No, retiring is like quitting therefore you should lose all your points.
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Yes, but only the points that the coach earned for challenges, contests and artistic impression.
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Week #2 begins Monday March 10 and ends Sunday March 16. New coaches are always welcome. Join at http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=19

Rules addendum:
1) Challenges: I didn't think the logistics through to well on the number of challenges and counting your best scores. For everyone to get two matches, no coach could have been challenged more than once. Seeing as that would be next to impossible to arrange, you will be allowed two challenges a week and you keep your best to scores from all the matches that you play. You can still accept an unlimited number of challenges. If for some reason you make more than 2 challenges, only your first two challenges wil be eligible for scoring, although your opponent can still count the game.
2) Oppressor Bonus/Penalty: I know I posted about this somewhere before but I just wanted to remind the coaches that picking on stunty teams isn't very classy. So the oppressor team (non-stunty) will have a -1 pt penalty and the oppressed (gobbos or 'flings) will have a +1 pt bonus.
3) Negative Points: You will not be penalized for receiving challenges, therefore any negative score will count as 0 and you still always score at least 1 pt for a win.

Now on with week #2.

Week 2 Challenge: In the spirit of getting to know your future opponent, the Terrifying Anarchists, a little better.
1. Bellow Biafra is based on a real individual. Name him.
2. Anarcism and music have a strong link. Can you name 3 bands that have been influenced by anarchism? Name them and give me the reason(s) why you think they are influenced by anarchism.
Please send me your answers in a PM, otherwise people can cheat and copy your answers and that wouldn't be a good thing.

***Advance notice of an upcoming challenge***
I will be running a painting challenge for all of the coaches. To enter paint up a member of your A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. team, take a digital picture and write a bio of that player. Entry deadline will be April 30, 2003. I'll probably spring for a prize for the winner as well as giving the winner 10 pts.

Reporting Matches: Please send me PM to let me know when you've completed an ANARCHIST match. Be sure to note who was the challenger and a link to the match report. I'll regularly update the scores in this thread in the next post (just like week#1). At the end of the week I'll tabulate the game results, artistic impression scores and the week's challenge results which I'll post at the end of the thread.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

http://www.changesurfer.com/eventhorizon/

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on Mar 14, 2003 - 05:53; edited 1 time in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Week #2 Results
Will be posted here as matches are played.
1. Cripple Peak Gargants (Samuli TR268) 3 challenged The Grotty Little Wankers (Mr-Klipp TR263) 1
Gargants: 11 pts(10 W + 2 score -0 TR -1 oppressor) Wankers: -1 pts (0 L - 2 score +0 TR +1 oppressed)

2. Coup de Grace (Sceadeau TR 242) 4 challenged Shampoo Surperssz (Mnemon TR215) 0
Coup: 12 pts (10 W +4 score - 2 TR) Slurperssz: -2 pts (0 L -4 score +2 TR)

3. Interesting Times (Mezir TR296) 2 challenged Cripple Peak Gargants (Samuli TR277) 1
Interesting Times:10 pts (10 W +1 score -1TR) Cripple Peak Gargants:0 pts (0 L -1score +1TR)

4. The Reptilians (Philman TR138) 0 challenged The Gnadsmashers (Grimfang TR267) 3
The Reptilians: 6 pts (0 L -3 score +9TR) The Gnadsmashers: 4 pts (10 W +3 score -9TR)

5.Cripple Peak Gargants (Samuli TR272) 3 challenged Peak Pass Runners (Veron TR212) 0
Gargants: 9 pts(10 W + 3 score -4 TR) Runners: 1 pts (0 L - 3 score +4 TR)

6. Interesting Times (Mezir TR 307) 3 - The Gnadsmahers (grimfang TR 274) 1
Interesting Times: 10 pts (10 W +2 score -2 TR) The Gnadsmashers 0 pts (0 L -2 score +2 TR)

7.Crashers (SpIkEdDeAmOn TR 166) 1 challanged The Reptilions (Philman TR 147) 2
Crashers: -2 pts (0 L -1 score -1 TR) The Reptilions: 12 pts (10 W +1 score +1 TR)

8. Coup de Grace (Sceadeau TR239) 3 challenged The Gnadsmashers (Grimfang TR253) 1
Coup: 13 pts (10 W +2 score +1 TR) Gnadsmashers: -3 pts (0L -2 score -1 TR)

9. Warpstone Jester (UglyToy TR195) 3 challenged Skullsnapper (Peikko TR239) 3
Jesters: 8 pts (5 T +0 score +3 TR) Skullsnapper: 2 pts (5T +0 score -3TR)

10. Skullsnapper (Peikko TR235) 1 challenged Shampoo Slurperssz (Mnemon TR211) 1
Skullsnapper: 3 pts (5T +0 score -2 TR) Slurperssz: 7 pts (5T +0 score +2 TR)

11. The Gnadsmashers (Grimfang TR258) 2 challenged Shampoo Sluperssz (Mnemon TR215) 2
Gnadsmashers: 2 pts (5 T -3 TR) Slurperssz: 8 pts (5T +3 TR)

12. Crashers (SpIkEdDeAmOn TR169) 0 challenged Interesting Times (Mezir TR315) 6
Crashers: 4 pts (0 L -6 score +10TR) Interesting Times: 6 pts (10 W +6 score -10TR)

Sleeper (Wuhan TR209) 2 challenged Skullsnapper (Peikko TR239) 2
Sleeper: 7 pts (5 T +2 TR) Skullsnapper: 3 pts (5 T -2 TR)

Blood Freaks (r3 TR209) 2 challenged Hometown Rat Boys (CJ TR284) 1
Freaks: 16 pts (10 W +1 score +5 TR) Boys:-6 pts (0L -1 score -5 TR)

15.The Reptilions 1 (TR158 Philman) challanged Coup de grace 5 (TR263 sceadeau)
The Reptilions: 3 pts (0 L -4 score + 7 TR) Coup: 7pts (10 W +4 score -7 TR)

16. Blood Freaks (r3 TR199 ) 2 challenged Crashers (SpIkEdDeAmOn TR177)
Freaks: 11 pts (10 W +2 score -1 TR) Crashers: -1 pts (0 L -2 score +1 TR)

17. The Gnadsmashers (Grimfang TR247) 1 challenged Blood Freaks (r3 TR207) 1
Gnadsmashers: 2 pts (5 T -3TR) Freaks (5 T +3 TR)

18. The Grotty Little Wankers (Mr-Klipp TR 189) 3 challenged Coup de Grace (Sceadeau TR270) 4
Wankers: 5 pts (0 L -1 score + 5 TR +1 oppressed) Coup:5 pts (10 W +1 score -5 TR -1 oppressor)

19. Sleeper (Wuhan TR213) 6 challenged The Gnadsmashers (Grimfang TR266) 1
Sleeper: 19 pts (10 W + 5 score + 4 TR) Gnadsmashers: -9 pts (0L -5 score -4 TR)

20. Lord Fiskes Despoilers (Donaldtroll TR216) 0 challenged Blood Freaks (r3 TR 194) 2
Depoilers: -3 pt (0 L -2 score - 1 TR) Freaks: 13 pts (10 W +2 score +1 TR)

*Note* Links to match reports can be found by clicking on the # above

The results for week 2 will be posted once I find a way to post a spreadsheet to these forums. For the time being you can get the week 1 standings at http://www.ncf.ca/~ao649/anarchist.html It's not pretty right now. It's been a long time since I've done a webpage, and it shows. I'll prettify it later on this week, but it's got the key info all there.

As Always,

Evolve To Anarchism

http://www.myhtmlsucks.com

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on Mar 17, 2003 - 13:35; edited 16 times in total
Samuli

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The Cripple Peak Gargants have waited for Grot Teef to leave the Great Middle Mountain Bowl. They have played two matches already, to get themselves going. They have waited for Grot Teef to play two A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. matches to adjust himself to the style and mood for the tournament.

Now the waiting is over. Cripple Peak Gargants challenge their biggest hero in grinding more blood bowl players to the ground than anyone else. They challenge Grot Teef and all the mob he will be able to get to play against the Gargants, the undisputably best orc team there is.
Samuli

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 11:34 Reply with quote Back to top

NEWS UPDATE:

- Grot Teef was fouled to death when Cripple Peak Gargants won The Grotty Little Wankers 3-1.
- Gargants' manager wants Throatwrangla out of the team.
- Two Gargants say they will miss every sixth match from now on to honor Grot Teef's memory.
- Gargants' coach threatens to fire the disobedient players.
- Gargants in debts. How do they buy replacements?

TABLOIDS ON THE NEXT MORNING:

- Fans still love Gargants!
- 538 dead in a riot at the stadium! Goblin fans tried to stop the match prematurely. Orcs poured on them in killing frenzy.
- Gargants are going to challenge Interesting Times!

MORE ON THE SUBJECT:

- Throatwrangla's contract renewed right after he almost killed One Horny Bugger.
- 'eadbanga miss two matches in a row, Stone'ead fired instead.
- Gargants' accounts inspected. The team leaves for a tropical vacation.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=17389

Last edited by Samuli on Mar 12, 2003 - 23:39; edited 5 times in total
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2003 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Szis is out'ageousssz. Wasshsz and gossz demandsssz a double/d'ible obb'essso' bonusssz fo' sze g'oddy liddle wanke'sssz!
sceadeau

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2003 - 05:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Game report:

The Greek named Amazon team "Coup de Grace" challenged Mnemon's soapy lizards to a sporting game of chase the lizardskin...er, pigskin.

Final outcome:

4-0 Coup de Grace over Shampoo Slurperssz

Using Evo's complex mathematic formulae, it should be:

My points: 10(w) + 4 (td) - 2 (tr) = 12
Mnemon: 2(tr) - 4 (td) = -2

Sceadeau 12, Mnemon -2
Mezir

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2003 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

*screams at Samuli* You bastard! You bastard! I wanted to kill Grot Teef myself! *string of expletives*

Name a time and a place. Your team is dead.

Signed - One Horny Bugger

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2003 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The Gargants took the challenge and went to meet the murderous norse, sure of their win, but unsure how many of them would return. The Gargants played rough as they expected their opponent to play also. To everyone's surprise the norse decided to play the ball, and they won the match by 2-1.

At the same time the norse took the least beating from Gargants in an A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. match yet. The Gargants inflicted only one apothecaried death and three norse will miss the next game.

Mezir: 10win +1score -1tr = 10pts
Samuli: 0loss -1score +1tr = 0pts
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=17980
grimfang

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

the Repilians (138) 0 vs the gnadsmashers (267) 3

Philman was feeling brave today, do he decided to test the waters in the ANARCHIST league. He wanted to see just how good his lizards really were. So, against all logic, he challenged the Gnadsmashers. What the hell was he thinking??? He was given several chances to re-think his decision... but he insisted on the match. The norse were happy to comply.

To be blunt, it was a VERY one sided game. All the norse bashed the little lizzies sensless. The KO box filled quickly, as and the Badly Hurts began to add up fast.

The crowd loved every violent moment. The reptilians never established control of the ball, except for one breif, desperate dash for the endone... which ended in a lot of pain for the ball carrier. Whith the game 3-0 at the start of the second half, The Norse fans.. all 170,000 of them, were in thier usually drunken frenzy.... which could only mean one thing! Fights broke out in the stands,...bodies everywhere... national guard called in to try to restore order. As a result of the riot, the lizards were spared from 6 full turns of agony. The game ended 3-0 in favor of the norse. It could have been MUCH worse for the reptilians.
Philman showed balls.... not brains. But he played his best, and never complained.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=18012
grimfang

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Plitzet fared towards locker's door,
under Nuffle's time honored ways,
wyrm-paths wandered, rime-iced,
wended 'neath roots bending.
Sought he seeress frightful,
sea-cold ref's eye's gleaming,
down by Bugman's brew drawn there,
crowded pitch, heart-blood keeping.
Lust for blood fair set them,
fans aplenty, to awe him,
spiked shoes, destined for kicking,
brass-knucked, war-hail's king-god.
Apothocaries brought salts, thrice yearning,
Grimfang's passing gods, rune-wise,
drank their draughts, wild-thinking,
countless completions envisioned.
Catchers rushed forth, scimmage they did cross,
zones of tackle they did dodge
past arms and tails which flailed,
roared the mead-wild lore-words.
Foes defeated, dance of victory complete,
upon the Vallhalla of Nuffle, the Zone of Ending
celebration of blood, geld draught,
gold of victory recieved.
To another pitch, the battle must move,
the worhty await across the seas,
but who shall they be, with much to prove,
to accept the task, gird up their loins,
and face the Gnadsmashers in battle?
Ragnorak awaits, bloody pansies...
emerge from 'neath your rocks,
and step onto the pitch
Samuli

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The Cripple Peak Gargants were going to face a really busy end of the week. They had only scored once this week so they challenged the first team they could get to play against them.

Cripple Peak Gargants (Samuli TR272) 3 challenged Peak Pass Runners (Veron TR212) 0
Gargants: 9 pts(10 W + 3 score -4 TR)
Runners: 1 pts (0 L - 3 score +4 TR)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=18346
Mezir

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting Times chalenged the highest TR team available and played the Gnadsmashers, a rival Norse team.

Feeling they somehow had to make up for failing to hurt more than three orcs in their previous A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. match, Interesting Times broke two of their own records: Most Cas in a single match, and highest Cas difference in a single match.

Interesting Times (Mezir TR 307) 3 - The Gnadsmahers (grimfang TR 274) 1

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Crashers, the TR 166 Norse team owned by SpIkEdDeAmOn challanged the reptilions, TR 147 lizerdmen team owned my myself

final score, 2-1 to the reptilions, through an incredibly lucky TD on the last turn, due to my computer crashing. casulties, i had 1 kroxigor BH, he had 1 SI, 1 BH, and a whole load of KO's

first win by the reptilions, but it could so easily have been a win for him instead

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=18396

sorry there aint more fluff, but i need to go now

"Best Bar in This Street"
sceadeau

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2003 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

<This space accidentally left blank>

Last edited by sceadeau on Mar 13, 2003 - 01:10; edited 1 time in total
sceadeau

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2003 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Match report between Coup de Grace and The Gnadsmashers

Check the match report for comments:

Coup de Grace 3 - Gnadmashers 1