47 coaches online • Server time: 12:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Torr

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2003 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

All 1st round games for the ESLT must be played by March 19th. On March 19th I will total points and the top 8 teams will progress to round 2. All round 2 and 3 games will be single elimination and will send the four winners to round 3. At the end of round 3 there will only be two teams remaining that will face off for the coveted Niggle Cup!

Remember the first 4 coaches to play every active coach will receive bonus points at the end of round 1, so get those games in get em in fast!.

Continue to post your results in the ESLT Begins thread.

Thanks,
Torr
Sigellius

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going snowboarding between 21 and 30 March. There is a good chance I might be amongst the 8 finalists, *if* I pull my finger out and play some games (I've been busy, lately, though to date I've won all four games I've played, as well as the couple of freebies garnered from the people that dropped out).

In light of my holiday, and how it would interfere with knock-out play, shall I withdraw? This is, of course, predicated on my playing the round-robin games that I so-far haven't had a chance to (real life is unpredictable right now).
Torr

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2003 - 04:44 Reply with quote Back to top

If you make the top 8 you will have the 19th and 20th to play your one game in round two. Just make sure you get your game in before you head off. Round three shouldn't start ntil after you get back.
VampyrSoul

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2003 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hell, I try to get games in, but no one is either on when I am, or they are not paying attention to my request......

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2003 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Round One ends in 6 1/2 hours. Get you games in! Only the top 8 coaches point wise will be progressing.

Sidenote 1 - If you challenge someone to play and they avoid you let me know. They will be receiving negative points and may get kicked if proven.

Sidenote 2 - Ugly Toy we need to play our game before Round 2 starts. Consider yourself challenged. Smile
 Jump to: