42 coaches online • Server time: 13:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2014 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

ZioCrock wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
ZioCrock wrote:
OH MY GOD! I cant believe, this post is alive Smile
Is a long time since I do not enter here and I'm happy to see that you are interested to my pitchs.

Many time ago when FFB client born I have sent a PM to Kalimar with a request of briefing for new software but I dont received anything in response.

I love bb and I can made a new HIRES version of my pitchs I need only the measures and layout specifics, anyone can help me?

Hi, I don't really understand what you need. Aren't the measurements the same as before? FFB pitch is the same as javabowl, but without the reserve boxes (I think). Maybe whatball or Garion can confirm this.

Did you ever do any other pitches? I think you were working on one or two more. Great to see you back! For me, your pitches are the best.

your pitch sizes is not 782x452 ...

Garion wrote:
pitch size is 782 by 452 pixels.

That's because the pitch harvestmouse is using is for the old client. The new client does not need the injury box, reserves, KO box etc... It just needs the pitch and nothing else. But yes the pitch should be 782x452.

look forward to seeing what you come up with Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2014 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Sooooooooooooooooooo on topic Ziocrock. Did you start any other pitches that you didn't release? Also if you have the template could you fix the fault with the high elf pitch?
ZioCrock

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2014 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Sooooooooooooooooooo on topic Ziocrock. Did you start any other pitches that you didn't release? Also if you have the template could you fix the fault with the high elf pitch?

ready to start... Wink
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2014 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Great news! You should have mail from Garion I believe Wink
 Jump to: