29 coaches online • Server time: 01:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roseph

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm I would have to say 6 4 4 9 block guard MB SF.

6 ft 250 lbs who is a black belt and stands up for his friends. Not too many people can move me around if I dont want to go and I hit a ton Very Happy
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

In my althletic Prime
7 3 3 8 Block, Dodge, Side Step, Catch, Leap, Thick Skull, Dauntless, Jump Up, Diving Tackle

I was fast, agile and tough and not afraid to take on a bigger stronger guy. Not agile enough for AG 4 so I get Dodge and Side Step. I knew how to take or avoid a hit and how to hit.
You couldn't keep me down (Jump Up). I could dunk a basketball from a stand still (Leap) and did long jump in Track & Field. I dove after several loose balls and would totally sacrifice my body for the good of the team (Diving Tackle). If there was a skill for stamina I would have that as well I could maintain a sprint for 3 hours. Have great hand eye coordination (Catch).

TODAY
6 4 3 9 Block, Tackle, Stand Firm, Catch, Dirty Player, Wild Animal

I am not as fast but I am much stronger -MA +ST. I am vulnerable in fewer areas +AV however the hits I DO take hurt alot more so I gave up Thick Skull. I am not as agile so I gave up the Dodge and Side Step. I am still a bit elusive but due more to strength so I get Stand Firm. I lost Dauntless because I no longer wish to go after any Big Guys.

I still have great hand eye coordination so I keep Catch. Dirty Player because I definitely would take a few cheap shots in a scuffle now that I wouldn't have when I was younger. And Wild Animal because sometimes I'd rather just stand there and yell instead of moving or hitting someone (but I don't lose my tackle zones so you better stay back).
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I would be a 1 3 3 7 mummy

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 05:14 Reply with quote Back to top

6 2 3 9 +AG -MA Dodge, Dirty Player, Thick Skull, Always Hungry

Pretty average speedwise, -ma because I'm a little on the slow side, with a pot belly. I'm not that strong, however, my hand eye coordination is pretty good, and I'm pretty thick skinned. I'm not afraid to try and bend the rules to win, and my wife always says I have a thick skull, and I can eat a whole bag of doritoes in a sitting...
icesmooth

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 05:37 Reply with quote Back to top

6/5/3/8 Block, Frenzy, Tackle, Mighty Blow, Bonehead

I played Football in college (USA) as a linebacker. I run/ran in the 4.6 range in the 40. To this day I bench over 400 lbs as I am an avid weight lifter. My agility is fair enough but not fantastic and an average armor of 8 represents a few minor injuries will playing a full contact sport my whole life. As a linebacker all I did was attack the ball hence the block frenzy tackle. I can hold my own as I now do amateur MMA here in the states. The bonehead represents a few too many to the noggin!
Grim04

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

5/4/2/8 Frenzy, Sprint, Leader, Block

I'm a little slow normally but I can sprint.

I wish I could hire me.
banjohunter

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

We need a medic, some re-rolls and some fans
Roseph

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 06:29 Reply with quote Back to top

banjohunter wrote:
We need a medic, some re-rolls and some fans

hehe dont forget the Cheerleaders Very Happy
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Aecrylis wrote:
Well.. I have played handball alot of years, and was the goal keeper.. I was still one of the fastest guys on the field tho.
I think im something like this:

7 3 3 9 Thick Skull(cant recall how many times I've been shot in the head!), Hail Mary Pass (throw for the counter attack, I was not accurate Very Happy), Block (Cause I well.. blocked the ball), Leap (did alot of this) and last.. Really Stupid (cause you god damn have to be to be a keeper in handball!!!!)
Matt_Rader

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 06:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I love the idea of this thread. Got me thinking for a bit here's what I came up with.

Having played football in High School I went with my position, Quarterback. I used my stats from 15 years ago when I was all-stat and of course adjusted for age.....stupid father time. Since I think I'm an ugly dude I based myself as an orc thrower.

6 3 3 8 Dodge Strong Arm Accurate Pass N
OldBugman

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 07:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Your mumma
6338 Dirty player, Pro, Piling On, Mighty blow

maybe some FA
badluck

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 07:18 Reply with quote Back to top

8 1 1 9 dodge, bighands, dumpoff, nerves of steel, shadow, dirty player, dauntless, pass block, tackle.

No matter what sport i played, football, rugby league, basketball, I excelled in defensive matters. Offence was another story. I could always get the ball, just i was limited to passing to a better skilled teammate.
I was the fastest player in anyteam i was in, but i was also the weakest. I was small but i knew how to bring the big guys down, I just have to make sure i was not underneath.
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 07:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Basic boring humie kinda player, much as I hate to admit it... Wink
6 3 3 8
Sprint, Surefeet, Passblock, Tackle

Sprint, cos I've always had a good turn of speed in short bursts; Surefeet by virtue of gymnastics and dance training..; Passblock as I was always good at reading the play in the various ballsports played through my youth; and Tackle from Judo and some amateur wrestling.

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I think we should all get together, and build teams of players without skills, +ourselves Very Happy, and then play a tourney of gigglage!

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2009 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

4 4 2 9 thick skull block tackle diving tackle mighty blow multiple block

Used to play football and guess what... I was a guard (my friends called me the overgrown dwarf,lots of DnD in these parts)

pretty much a beardless longbeard +str with serious ballhandling issues who always got the dubious fun of tackling 2 guys a once and hoping they don't know how to block ( which is kinda rare when you mostly face other guards...)

still haven't niggled but I probably got ma-,ag- at this point as it's been a while since I've played
 Jump to: