40 coaches online • Server time: 00:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2009 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Standard human lineman 6338 30+ years ago.
+Block & Tackle as a defensive footballer (soccer) Thick Skull from heading the ball alot and Kick, I took a lot of free kicks.
-MA -MA & N from aging ( I'm ancient) and another N (knees)
This makes me a tall Dwarf I believe.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2009 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Royston wrote:
I may need Off For A Beer too.

Hmm, I wonder what happens if you have more than one OFAB player on the same team?

+1

I think we need a bar in the opposition's endzone that charges a ball or an opponent's head for a beer. That would double my MA Laughing
Cyco

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2009 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say would be a Troll a retired Troll, working as an assistnant coach becaues;
MA - Move like a Zombie
ST - Strong as Obelix
AG - Agile like a Tree
AV - Well armoured. (Wear a flack jacket at work)
Always Hungry - Thats me, always eating something
Very Stupid - Im very glad if someone tells me what to do, (I like tactics and strategy, but to practice it myself.)
Mighty Blow - Knocked a guy over with the Bud Spencer blow, (the only time I ever hit anyone).
Regenerate - Heal up very quick.
Throw Team Mate - Hehe...
Big Guy - 6'6, 20 stones (195cm, 140 kg)
Piling On - Since I dont know how to hit I try to lay ontop of my opponent, then they dont move so much.
Frenzy - Once you pissed me off...

With several niggles...

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2009 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

4 2 2 8
Dirty Player

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2009 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Your basic hogbob

6 3 3 7 - sure hands, dirty player, block, tackle

Some even say, I could get a 5 at MA. I never was fast, nor slow, always average. Been playing the "llightweight guys" (2nd row) when playing rugby, but always had soft hands. I know how to handle the ball, but don't really know what to do with it. Dirty player, because when I turned back to basket ball after 5 years of rugby, they called me the "mean" guy. Block, tackle : 5 rugby years do that to you, plus I can box-out people (I'm usually shorter than big guys in basketball). Av7, because I have lousy stamina now ( yeah, I need to exercize).
Scurn

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2009 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Heya,
my career began as judoka, developed to karateka and after that, 10 years of american football followed, most of the time in division 1, germany. After my Years as Football Player (Defensive Lineman, Full Back), i started a second career as Powerlifter, so, i would say, i have stats like:

MA 5
ST 5 (4 as Footballplayer, the 5th Point from Powerlifting)
AG 3 (remains of my Martial Art Skills)
AV 8 (got hurt quite often, nearly once every season, but only two times, it were serious injuries Wink)

Injuries: MA-1 ( i used to be a lot faster in my younger years), 2 times niggle (damaged knee and back)

Skills: Block, Tackle (was my Job as Footballplayer), Mighty Blow (as i hurt quite a lot of Guys without doing anything unfair)
Stand Firm (as it was hard to push me back), Sure Hands (as i never ever fumbled a ball in my career)

wow, i'm a hell of a player ... where is the bloodbowl field?
 Jump to: