46 coaches online • Server time: 14:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2010 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

**Breaking News from the Warpstone Open HQ**

Fumbbl fans there has been a brewing story over the last few days at the WO HQ. I have been "sitting" on the story until all the details have come out. Well they are out and here it is.

7 days ago the Main Draw was held and off we went. Well a few days in something "fishey" was going on. It seemed the participants were receiving dynamic gold for their games. Which was against the rules that the WO commitee set up. At first it was thought to be an oversight. But it turns out nefarious actions were in play. It seems that some of the lowly clerks in the WO Bursars office had pulled a fast one. They sliped through the requistion papers for the winnings under a forged document to the officer of the Bursars and got it through. It turns out that these low down skaven were paying out dynamic gold for a 15% cut off the extra winnings.

Well over the last few days the investigators of clan eshin have been hunting down these low downs all over the old world. For after the pay outs were handed out they scurried away in the underground tunnels, thinking they would get away scot free.

2 of the clerks were tracked down in Bretonia in a local cheese factory living high on the rat with their new found riches. Well lets just say their glory days were short but they had a full belly.

2 More were tracked down in the row of a 100 taverns as they were watching some of the local ladies of the night working the row. Well atleast the peep show was fun.

And the last rat, the ringleader of this criminal activity was found wandering the roads of the Bandit Kingdoms in a daze as he was robbed of all his ill gotten gains by a gang of snotlings. He was better off with the snotlings.

Well the Grey Seer of Blood Bowl has officially put this story to bed so to speak. All the heads of the skaven criminals are on display at the bursars office as a warning to all the rest of the vermin. Rest assured that the dynamic gold situation in the main draw has been rectified. Unfortunatly for the WO committe that gold is gone and lost and can not be recovered.

On a side note: The officer in charge of the Bursars office, Nitzak the long nose, was not given a pardon in his negligance of duty. He was shipped off yesterday and give the new job as a gate keeper for clan Moulder, he is now in charge of watching the Rat Ogres in their lairs. May his days be long and eventful.

Last edited by PainState on %b %18, %2010 - %16:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2010 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

** News from the PPM HQ in Skavenblight **

Well it was reported last night that the PPM has disbanded for the WO as all the defilers of postional purity either escaped their fate or were bounced from the tourney. Witch Hunter Brimstone assured his followers that the upcoming UI will see a new and more agressive PPM to combat the defiliers. When asked about some new abominations brewing in the deserts of Khemri he was non commital but said he would look into it.

SO the PPM has left the WO but they will be back in full force at the upcoming UI. And to boot, some new mutants will be on the scene from this years WO.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2010 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

**Milford reporting from the WO blood stained warpstone infused pitch **

Oh my Fumbbl fans I was witness to a glorious display of blood, gore, courage, some bowl and a lot of dead Dark Elves. It was spectacular, gripping and a total train wreck.

Viper Strike dealt a killing blow to the I say you Fellows crew today and advance to the semi finals of the WO. It was a awesome display of carnivores "off the chain".

Which of course gives us another potential finals match with a Lizardman team able to achieve what has never been done, a lizardman team winning a major. Will Dino mania once again take off?

Some glorious carnage for your viewing pleasure, check out the AG6 darkie that is a tombstone.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2010 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford reporting from the locker room of I say you Fellows**

"Coach Malmir whats your thoughts on another majors thrashing?"

"Well the Fleetfoot are looking good, they are back in top form."

"Well thats great but what about the game that just took place?"

"Well we got our BoBs back into form and the blitzer core is looking good. I think we got a deep run in the UI coming up"

"Coach you are evading my questions. You just got your team laid out on the pitch and beat down. NO comment on your ouster of the WO?"

"Well that game is in the past and these Darkies are going to have to live with the shame of defeat. Iam now more philosophical in my outlook on this crazy game. You know after that last major I had to enter therapy and now I have a new outlook on Blood Bowl. It is all good for me. You know the Fleetfoot are looking really good, come on by the training facility and I will let you have a first hand look."

"Coach you do understand your team got slaged, killed and maimed. Your reputation is on the line and all you have to say is a bunch of mumbo jumbo about the Fleetfoot?"

"Don't push me man, Iam living on the edge here. Dont make me relapse or I will come over this podium and pummel you into the ground. Just back off man! I got it handled. Fleetfoot are on a mission, we will get our revenge!!!! RAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

at this point coach Malmir started to spew from the mouth and his eyes went all buggy and he stormed off the stage ripping his I say you Fellows uniform off and running down the streets of Skavenblight. We hope a more stable Malmir appears at the UI. This was just disturbing to witness.

Last edited by PainState on %b %17, %2010 - %23:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2010 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

You know some would say never send a witch elf in to do a Black Orcs job. It can only end up in dissapointment.

Blood Bowl life lesson #57

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2010 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha-ha love it. And not far from the truth Smile Keep up the good work.

PainState wrote:
** Milford reporting from the locker room of I say you Fellows**

"Coach Malmir whats your thoughts on another majors thrashing?"

"Well the Fleetfoot are looking good, they are back in top form."

"Well thats great but what about the game that just took place?"

"Well we got our BoBs back into form and the blitzer core is looking good. I think we got a deep run in the UI coming up"

"Coach you are evading my questions. You just got your team laid out on the pitch and beat down. NO comment on your ouster of the WO?"

"Well that game is in the past and these Darkies are going to have to live with the shame of defeat. Iam now more philosophical in my outlook on this crazy game. You know after that last major I had to enter therapy and now I have a new outlook on Blood Bowl. It is all good for me. You know the Fleetfoot are looking really good, come on by the training facility and I will let you have a first hand look."

"Coach you do understand your team got slaged, killed and maimed. Your reputation is on the line and all you have to say is a bunch of mumbo jumbo about the Fleetfoot?"

"Don't push me man, Iam living on the edge here. Dont make me relapse or I will come over this podium and pummel you into the ground. Just back off man! I got it handled. Fleetfoot are on a mission, we will get our revenge!!!! RAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

at this point coach Malmir started to spew from the mouth and his eyes went all buggy and he stormed off the stage ripping his I say you Fellows uniform off and running down the streets of Skavenblight. We hope a more stable Malmir appears at the UI. This was just disturbing to witness.
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

** A PPM did you know? **

There are some teams that are still out there with defilers of Postional Purity. They are hiding under rocks and will not come out in fear of the PPM

Black Axe Winners of the WO I and have 3 mutants.

Urza'a World Winners of WO II and have 3 mutants.

Best Coaches Winners of FC VII and have a gutter runner.

All the other teams, that have won tournaments many moons ago, that are in violation are either: Retired teams, retired coaches or they were killed off by the for runners of the PPM.

Just so you know.

Last edited by PainState on %b %18, %2010 - %17:%Feb; edited 2 times in total
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

But isn`t the Extraordinary Brotherhood carrying a mutated troll which is impossible for normal Chaos teams?

Has the PPM been pacified by the bloodshed of the RSC-troll or is it even being bribed?
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The teams above are the teams that we never see around anymore. Anybody who watches the majors and reads Milford knows about the current mutants that are on the hit list.

and that Troll and Forester are on the top of the list. The two mutants for the Brotherhood.

**Clarified the above post to point out those are the teams that have won special prize players many years ago.**

Last edited by PainState on %b %18, %2010 - %17:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah.. it read like a comprehensive list of all targets left for the PPM.
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

the PPM HQ is up and running in the Ranked Forums...Have fun and enjoy

PPM HQ

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the XFL has started back up and Orcs and Humans were drawn.

How will that effect the UI field next month? will some of the best teams from those races elect to go over and battle it out in the XFL and watter down the UI draw or will the opposite happen?

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out as the UI qualifier draw is gettng closer.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2010 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

** Breaking news out of Kislev **

Coach Ramm, one of the cheaters from the Fumbbl cup, was found dead in the town of Rigalor. He was drawn and quartered by some really angry Fumbbl fans. The local officials say that they blamed Ramm for their losses in the FC betting pool which caused two of the angry locals to lose a cow and 3 pigs.

Now back to the WO and some breaking news.

Nothing is happening today in Skavenblight as the Blood Bowl venue is empty. But there are some heated debates going on in the local pubs about broken RNG's and some talk about a fat guy. SO in essence a really slow day at the major.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2010 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

**Milford reporting from the WO second round**

Well Fumbbl fans the weekend is here and we have WO action slated to kick off in a few hours. The La Dwarfs VS LoA are set to kick off in under 3 hours. That will be followed by action on Sunday and then Monday.

So keep you eyes open for the quarterfinal matches to kick off these next three days.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2010 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

What a match Fumbbl fans!!

LoA holds on in the end

Wow what a pile up this was. Dwarves just trading blows! Haymakers, sucker punches, knees to the groin and some eye gouges!

LoA had enough in the tank to pull out the victory and make the semi finals.

The La Dwarfs suffer a bitter loss and their head coach was allready scribbling in his book of grudges. Mumbbling about Nuffle and his fickle ways.