44 coaches online • Server time: 14:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Synn

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2010 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I have heard darkies are making handbags out of the lizzies thanks to a dead ref.

LoA fans are mean spirited.

__Synn
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2010 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

So thats whats going on outside the stadium...Some rat just set up a lustrian lizard skin hand bag kiosk hoping to cash in on a Revengers victory.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2010 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Revengers take tha match!!!

That sets up our titanic finals match!

Revengers VS LoA.. time to be detemined.

Iam sure the refs will show up in riot gear for the final.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2010 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

** Warpstone open final match is set **

ImageLoA
VS
ImageMagerit Revengers

Well LoA has defied the odds and some how manage to battle their way into the Finals of the Warpstone open. But do they have enough left in the tank and bring it home? They will be getting 2 handicaps and have hired Hthark the Unstopable to aid them. Is it just me or is Hthark a "glory hog" and only shows up for the big matches? LoA has one niggler and is a 13 man squad. Once again the Bull Centaur plan of attack is in place. IF they can get those three bulls up and running the Revengers will be hard pressed to slow them down. Get the Bulls running, control the LOS with the Chaos Dwarf blockers and get some well timed DP boots placed and they will have a chance in this one.

Magerit Revengers come into the finals on a roll. They have been cruising along in the main draw and now is their chance for the glory of a majors trophy. They will have a fight on their hands though. They are going to have to overcome 2 handicaps and the 3 nigglers that they carry. Virus as allways will play a huge roll in the pre game, my advise: Dont drink the pink gatorade. If they can get by Virus and the niggle rolls they will be in great shape. They have the blodge skills to get the job done. They also have a stripball blitzer who will need to stay alert for those chances to blitz in and get the ball out of the hands of those bulls. The Revengers have hired a wizard and bailed Horkon Heartripper out of a Bretonian jail for the match. In all my time on Fumbbl I have never scene Horkon hired so that will be a treat for all the star watchers out there. The Revengers have the upper hand in this match now all they need to do is seal the deal.

Well this will be a classic finals match. I dont see it being a run away game so it should come down to the final turns in this match. If the revengers get over the hurdle of the pregame they will be well on their way to victory.

Revengers over LoA 2-1 in a battle to the end.

Majors note: IF LoA wins the finals that will make the last three majors won by Chaos Dwarf teams. An impressive run for the Chaos Dwarves.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2010 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I hate all those lucky a-holes with the mass +Stat bulls Sad

Just jealous I suppose

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2010 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford reporting from the WO press room **

Coach Synn called a press confrence this morning and it was a sight to behold. He was behind the podium giving us a break down of his team and introducing Hthark to the waiting press. But it was the props that he brought. Just like a heavy weight fighter he started to call out the Revengers and telling them all the nasty things his goons are going to do. He had a Toilet plunger, various sexual "toys" that I will not comment further on. A tub of KY jelly, a shovel, a pine box and an un identifiable object that looked like a cattle prod.

Well it is good to see coach Synn is in good spirits and doing his part to inspire his pixels to greater glory and a major title!

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2010 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

MIlford his heading over to the Revengers training facility to see if he can get a retort. OR will the revengers snub Milford for picking against them earlier in the tourney?

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2010 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

These Milford reports are wonderfull. Keep em comming and be carefull of Horkons blade Milford!
Gritter

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2010 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
** Milford reporting from the WO press room **

Coach Synn called a press confrence this morning and it was a sight to behold. He was behind the podium giving us a break down of his team and introducing Hthark to the waiting press. But it was the props that he brought. Just like a heavy weight fighter he started to call out the Revengers and telling them all the nasty things his goons are going to do. He had a Toilet plunger, various sexual "toys" that I will not comment further on. A tub of KY jelly, a shovel, a pine box and an un identifiable object that looked like a cattle prod.

Be glad Synns bringing the KY i say, it will go worse for the DEs if he doesnt Laughing
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2010 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford reporting from the Revengers training facility **

Well I arrived at the Revengers facility and they have the gates closed and the place is sealed tight. It has a sign that reads "ring door bell for entry" but there is an out of service hanger on the button. A message was left on the front door that said the Revengers official retort is forth coming.

Well the press is starting to set up camp outside the complex and have not heard a word from those inside.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2010 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Here are the Highlights from the LoA and coach Synn's earlier press confrence.

Highlights from the press confrence

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2010 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford reporting from the WO Referee committe hearing **

Well I sneaked in the back door last night to sit in on the Fumbbl referee commitee hearing. It was a very interesting sneak peak behind the scenes of Fumbbl. There were a bunch of issues talked about and here are some of the more juicy conversations that took place.

* First up was the discussion of the recent Get the Ref kick off results that plagued the semi finals. It seems the Refs are a little concerned for their saftety. They want better crowd control for the finals and all upcoming majors. Some refs want the field caged and hired mercenaries in every dug out. But that was shut down as to "over the top".

So as a compromise for the Refs tattered nerves going into the finals match they will do this. In the Fumbbl Blood Bowl rule book under section 87.4.2.3.68 it states that in extreme situations as deemed by the event coordinators, this would be the WO committee, refs are allowed to deploy extra refs, arm themselves and in very hostile playing conditions wear armor.

Under section 88.12.45.1.2 Refs are also allowed to bring in extra help to officiate the game.

So these two sections of the rules were discussed and the commitee has allowed for the finals match these changes. There will be 4 refs for the game. They will be allowed to wear armor under their refs uniforms, helmets and greeves. They also will be armed with daggers, just in case. The dug outs will have 2 security personeal loaned from the WO rules commitee.

Also the commitee has contacted a quest ref to help provide some muscle and a "presence" to maintain order. This special ref has been going through the Fumbbl training camps to become an official ref. He was a former retired player and has the "urge" to get back into the game so to speak. SO the special quest ref for the finals will be: The Special WO quest ref. So if he cant keep control, well then no one can.

* Also on the discussion schedule was the practice of the commitee that forces refs who age-niggle or receive any type of injury during a get the ref event are retired after the match. A lot of refs feel this is un fair and is just a ploy to reduce payouts for the pension fund. Under current rules a ref must reach 76+ SPP to receive full pension and to get a partial pension you need 51+. According to the refs only 5% of refs even reach 51+ and only a paltry 1.2% of all refs reach full pension. It also reduces the quality of officiating by retiring all the experienced refs, which watters down the "eye" and thus increases the DP violence. This talk was tabled for the next meeting after the UI. Some talk about meeting with Lord Purplechest and contract violations and blah blah.

*the final discussion of the night was to reinstate offcial Torgorlord the Butcher. He was suspended for killing 19 players during the last XFL orc last year. He claims it is discrimination that he was suspended. For he is a black orc and is normally assigned games that are all orc or orc VS some mean nasties. He claims that orcs live and die by the choppa, so thats how he refs, with a choppa, orcs only respect the choppa. According to his lawyer, games that Torgorlord refs on average the level of fouls is 74% less. And only one pitch invasion or get the ref event happened in his last year of officiating.

After a lot of debate Torgorlord was reinstated with full benefits and will be assigned all future "orc" games to enforce the orc way.

Well it was interesting and very insightful on the events in the refs corner of Fumbbl. We are still waiting for the retort form the Revengers. My gut tells me they are going to lay low and not take the "bait" and respond to the ramblings of Synn. They will let their Blood Bowl skills talk for them.

Last edited by PainState on Mar 04, 2010 - 19:56; edited 2 times in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2010 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Word has just reached me that the WO fianls match will kick off Sunday night around 10PM server time. So get ready to rumble on Sunday and see who emerges as the first major winner of 2010.

Last edited by PainState on Mar 07, 2010 - 00:07; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2010 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

** Breaking news from the WO **

It looks like Horkon is in trouble again. It seems that the Revengers did not bail Horkon out of jail, they broke him out of jail. A big diffrence! Officials from the Bretonian internal security have arrived at the WO and it seems they intend to arrest Horkon before the big match. Their fall back will be to snag him right after the match in the locker room. So keep you eyes open if you see Horkon hiding out. There is a 1,000 GC reward for his arrest.

What are the chances that Horkon somehow manages to elude the Bretonian officials?

(now would it not be funny if LoA gets It was not me handicap and Horkon gets tossed from the game) Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2010 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

(now would it not be funny if LoA gets It was not me handicap and Horkon gets tossed from the game) Smile

agreed :!
 Jump to: