46 coaches online • Server time: 17:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dortibicc

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello boys and girls, I'm pretty new to FUMBBL and Blood Bowl, I don't even own a set YET, but I'm learning and trying. So if you're interested in a match just drop a line, and I'll try my best.

I'm a bit confused about clients, so if someone could help me out in this topic, i'd appreciate it!

BTW my english is not the best, but I try.
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome
Calthor

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:18 Reply with quote Back to top

FFB division is new rules, with client in development. All other divisions use older rules.

Welcome!
Marcellus

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome aboard sir.

any questions, feel free to ask.
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to fumbbl. The new client if FFB whcih has the latest rules however this client is unfinished and in a beta testing phase. I would recommend you create teams in that division and use the beta testing phase to get used to the new client and the rules. The games do not count towards your coach ranking either at the moment so it is a good place to practice.

The teams you create in that division will be deleted when the new client is complete and comes out of beta testing. So don't get too attached to your teams.

Also read the rules - Just type LRB6 in google and the top link will be the latest BB rules.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much, I'll create a team in that division then.
I've already read the LRB5 and the experimental rules, and I'm currently reading the Competition Rule book, which I was told to be the 'LRB6 unoficcial'. Is that correct? Smile
Calthor

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Dortibicc wrote:
Thank you very much, I'll create a team in that division then.
I've already read the LRB5 and the experimental rules, and I'm currently reading the Competition Rule book, which I was told to be the 'LRB6 unoficcial'. Is that correct? Smile

Almost. It is actually the official rules to be used, although it is named the CRP (Competitive Rules Pack).

They probably decided to stop the Living Rules Book #, because these are supposed to be a rules set that is going to be in place for quite some time.
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah that is the correct rules set. some people refer to it as LRB6 (living rule book 6) but it is called CRP (competition rules pack). So read that and there are also 3 additional teams that are not in that set of rules - Slann, Underworld and Chaos Pact. You will need to search for their rosters on google. BB is far and away the best game GW ever created imo, so hope you enjoy it.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks again, I've found the new teams' rosters and will read them today, then noone will be able to stop me.
kwèk

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

mmmmm new cherry

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 10:50 Reply with quote Back to top

also if you are unsure about how things work, spectate a game. This is easiest in the FFB division as the client autodownloads. Go the games page and click spectate on a game that says ffb (just above the spectate link)
Dortibicc

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2010 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah nice, thank you!
clarkin wrote:
also if you are unsure about how things work, spectate a game. This is easiest in the FFB division as the client autodownloads. Go the games page and click spectate on a game that says ffb (just above the spectate link)
Alias-Cba

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. I´m also new. I would like to take use of this topic, to ask one question. Can you use the javabbowl client for academy matches ?

And how can one enter to that division ?

Thanks in advance.
RC

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Alias-Cba wrote:
Hello. I´m also new. I would like to take use of this topic, to ask one question. Can you use the javabbowl client for academy matches ?

And how can one enter to that division ?

Thanks in advance.

Javabowl is only A div , create a team in A div and download the client. Its hard getting games in Achademy though so would suggest just to make a team in Fantasy Football or in R and just tell the player you are facing that you are new.

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Is hard to know the slang of a Blood Bowl ? . ejejeje. I understood the half. I don´t know what is A div, but i suppose that is a major league or something like that, isn´t it ?. Fantasy football is another client to play with. And what is R ?.

Sorry for asking too much. Very Happy
 Jump to: