48 coaches online • Server time: 23:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RC

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Alias-Cba wrote:
Is hard to know the slang of a Blood Bowl ? . ejejeje. I understood the half. I don´t know what is A div, but i suppose that is a major league or something like that, isn´t it ?. Fantasy football is another client to play with. And what is R ?.

Sorry for asking too much. Very Happy

A div.. achademy, R div- ranked division. Fantasy Football (FBB), lrb6 client

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Alias-Cba wrote:
Is hard to know the slang of a Blood Bowl ? . ejejeje. I understood the half. I don´t know what is A div, but i suppose that is a major league or something like that, isn´t it ?. Fantasy football is another client to play with. And what is R ?.

a = academy devision

r = ranked devision

these two divisions use the old lrb4 rules & u have to get your hands on the client to run the game
gibby33

Post 9 Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

RC wrote:
Alias-Cba wrote:

A div.. achademy, R div- ranked division. Fantasy Football (FBB), lrb6 client

got beaten to it
maysrill

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

"A" was short for (A)cademy (for new people who want to learn, winning and losing not important). "R" is (R)anked (the main division for general play) Smile

Welcome aboard, new guys. Never fear asking questions. You may get a snarky answer or two mixed in, but you'll generally get good answers.

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
bxnyc

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Edit: Hello to the new community member! I hope you enjoy its a tough league out here find me for a game somtime! -bxnyc

R = Ranked (rule set LRB4 Client Javabb) competitive division
A = Academy (rule set LRB4 Client Javabb) for learners (there are no players playing in it any more)
Fantasy Football FFB = new client in Beta testing Rule set LRB6 aka CRP
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Somewhere in the non-technical parts of the user guide, there is a guide to commno terms and abbreviations. It fails to mention me. But I'm important. Welcome here!

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome. If you haven't already found it, this page will help fill in the gaps.

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much. Smile
MonkeyMan576

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Alias-Cba wrote:

A is Academy it's for people that are just learning to play and don't want to get creamed. R is ranked it's for competetive play where anything in the rules goes.
ColonelSanders

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

bxnyc wrote:

A = Academy (rule set LRB4 Client Javabb) for learners (there are no players playing in it any more)

Yes there is i have a team or will make a team to play against new members and help them.

If i see a new member post a academy game up i will message them asking if they need help.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2010 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome! Always nice with new players.
If you need a hand with anything and the help pages doesnt clear it up, try asking in main chat and theres usually someone to help out!

SL
pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2010 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Somewhere in the non-technical parts of the user guide, there is a guide to commno terms and abbreviations. It fails to mention me. But I'm important. Welcome here!

This, new folks, is all you really need to know.
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2010 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

A is academy where it is recommended newer players start as the learning curve is pretty steep around here

R is ranked which is the main competitive division, expect to be mecilessly cherry picked Smile only kidding but do try to keep games within 10ts for a fair game.

FFB (fantasy football) is the new client that is currently in beta testing with a switch looking likely for the new year.

And welcome to Fumbbl Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2012 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I am fine thanks, can you sell me something please?

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2012 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Lolwut? Random marketing bot necromancy?

Jump to: