48 coaches online • Server time: 00:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Good idea or bad idea?
Good idea!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Bad idea, it's fine how it is
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Fumbbl should recieve help from coders to achieve this innovation to teams
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Very good fundamentals, but argument/discussion points aren't solid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Blackbeltcrazy

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, as you all may know I suffered a severe banning (rightfully so) due to my toxic and unfair behavior to the community.
I believe coming back I am unable to undo my bad rep, but rather I would like to use my allowance to play this game once again to introduce some new ideas to help bring a little bit more fun to the game.

1. the ability to customise colors of your team, I'm unsure if this is probable or possible right now, but from what I have seen on youtube and various other sites/streams, red/blue are the standard colors.
--- I believe this will allow a bit more spice and fun with team rostering, even if the enemy team automatically is allocated a contrasting colour perhaps.
--- Simply, it's new. Gamers of all kind love seeing new inputs.
--- Ability to colour co-ordinate teams with their names. Such as "Chaos stabbers" being allowed a red/black model (just a made up name on the spot) or for female predominant teams with female users this will allow freedom and the ability to self express themselves as a player.

This is just one idea I have, but I want to see how this one progresses before flooding the forums. Please leave some feedback, and once again, sorry. I shall try make a menz somehow Fumbbl!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

*Well I doubt many if any did know the first part, but they do now!

*The client allows for such customisation, however the site does not.

*Red and Blue were chosen because they are the perfect contrasting colours. It's doubtful other combinations would be better.

*I have been thinking of doing some changes though (but keeping with red and blue). As an example away team khemri done in darker yellower bone/bandages and turquoise instead of blue. High elves with dark grey armour and dark blue instead of normal blue away team and dark elves with gold armour and burgundy colouring. Pygmies I have ideas too, making for more difference between, home and away teams.

*However as you have sometime before you can play again; and examples are a good way of showing your point. Why don't you make some examples of how you think home and away teams should appear and they can be judged?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello.

Welcome back (?). It's nice that you felt the need to share your private shame. Have a seat in the group circle, and tell us about your mommy issues.

Oh wait: Emo.

Kill all mens and have funs!

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking more specific to the nature of the team.
Such as wood elfs with green tinges, and dark elf with purple, high elf with gold etc. Smile
Elliott_the_Lame

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:

*The client allows for such customisation, however the site does not.

May we get a bit more clarification on this, HM? Is the function to load custom icons on the Java client back up and running?
Elliott_the_Lame

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2013 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbeltcrazy wrote:
Hey guys, as you all may know I suffered a severe banning

Is being banned after a week on this site also a record? Yes, I'm being an ass.
 Jump to: