56 coaches online • Server time: 20:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2012 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The Battleground is once again up and running. New stadiums, new attitude and new format.

Battleground is for North American coaches only. Coaches outside of North America will not be admited to the group. Not because we dont like you we just dont want to have to deal with the timezone issues that make league play not fun.

Battleground will feature 3 styles of Tournaments every month.

1)2 KO events that pit the forces of Law/Chaos/Good/Evil and the Deadites against each other.

2The Battleground: a Open Round Robin event to allow teams to get games in when it is slow. Also nice to recover from a nasty Invitational KO event.

3)Pink Slip Death Match: A perpetual tournament that pits teams against each other in a KO event. Loser must RETIRE his team. The Challenge is can you get a team to win 2 or 3 of these events back to back and build up a team worthy of the Chaos Gods?

We will also have 2 majors each year that will replace the KO events.

So do you have what it takes to rise to the top and claim victory over the Battleground and prove yourself a true warrior of Chaos?

Do you have the stones to play in the Pink Slip Death Match cycle?

This league is open to any team in the (L) div. There are no restrictions what so ever on your team. You can play when ever and who ever you want in Battleground. The only restriction is do not break the first rule of Battleground.

Check it out and get some teams applied HERE

The first Battleground Open Round Robin is allready kicked off with rookie teams. You can join and get on the action right now.

The first KO events kick off on March 15th.

Battleground

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2012 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

oo, I'm back in NA in 2 months. I may join then!

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2012 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Guess it's time for me to make some League teams.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2012 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep bringing the teams guys. The more teams in the Battleground the more carnage...which means more fun for all!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2012 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Time for more Battleground! I'm jonesing to exact revenge on Lorebass!!
 Jump to: