62 coaches online • Server time: 20:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2012 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I know we arent allowed any bonelings and i cant think up a name for the race so i will need help with that.

When the Legions of Nekharra Ruled the lands and the humans where more than uncivilised barbarians in mud huts the game oh bloodbowl was played in the major cities of Nehkarra and as they had enslaved many of the different races for different purposes, the primitive halflings cooking was just as desirbale as it is now and the antics of goblins was still hilarious to the Kings and Prince of the great empire the best of these where often granted partial embalming or at least a place in their lords tomb as they expected to be raised up as full people not the rotting reamins that they are know seen as they thought they would need the best chefs and comedians as they did in life.
They found little use for them after the great awakening but some of the lesser liche priests and lesser princes found a use for them, they could take them to the bloodbowl pitch as they could already rule the man sived leagues with their legions of skeletons and tomb guardians they felt the need to conquer all again so they decided to enter the Stunty Leeg. Under the Watchful eye of the Ushabti who are the god statue guradians of the realm of Nekharra to make sure they behave themselves alongisde the semi-controlled carrion who although cant digest anymore still instictively hunt small animals so where isntatnyl recogonised as a potential strength in the team they aim to lift the biggest cups and bring home the gold to line their tombs.

Team Roster
It just a start but i would love to see the undead get the stunty loving they deserve.

Ushabti 0-2 4519 S MB,TTM take root regen 120k
Catch-ra 0-2 6227 A dodge diving catch stunty regen 70k
Liche Priest 0-1 6237 GP sure hands pass regen 90k
Carrion 0-2 6337 A leap VLL no hands regen 90k
*insert lino name* 0-16 5227 A dodge stunty right stuff 40k

re-rolls 70k
apo none

Player fluff
The ushabti are massive statues and it was between them or sphinxes as they big guys for the team and i went with the ushabti for the whole god statue aspect fluff wise and as they are statues occasionally bits of masonry will fall off hence the take root instead of other negatraits, was tempted by decay but i wasnt sure.
The catch-ras are the more goblinoid undead whos antics are now turned to failing dodge and catches thanks to their ag2 but are faster than flings so get to be the catchers.
The liche-priest is the main glue to the team and was tempted to give him leader or pro but decided agasint it he is the on field leadership and plays back, he sint a stunty but is a wizened decriped old man doomed to unlife as he didnt die but he lives forever but not forever young.
The carrion make a nice fit for the blitzer role as they are mummified skavengers so would hunt small animals ie stunties and are following instincts only controlled by the sheer will of the lesser prince who controls the team, all though they are ag3 and VLL this should be a problem as they have no hands but it represents thier old bird grace.
The linos, who im yet to name are a halflings whose cooking skills got them a place in their leige lords tomb and sicne they can no longer cook and the kings no longer eat serve him in bloodbowl glory and are nice and cheap but other than that suck pretty hard

i know the prcings are msot probably way off but they where jsut rough figures id thought off and any C&C is muchly appreciated.[/b]
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2012 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Roster Design Rules wrote:
5) be original

don't rip off an existing roster, don't convert a LRB6 roster to stunty, etc etc etc...

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: