47 coaches online • Server time: 14:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpasmodicAttack

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

Can someone explain the best way to enter a league/get games in Ranked. I've played a few games in the 'League' div but now want something a little better. I joined the 145 Sprint league, but nothing has happened. Do I have to hunt down games myself, or is it auto-matched?

Can someone in the know, preferably a pedant, explain how the hell this works?

If you do want to play my ranked team, pm me with your team type and ranking.

Grats

Spasmodic
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to play in ranked just move your mouse over 'game' at the top of the screen, then click 'game finder', put a tick in the ranked team you want to play with, and the game finder will show you all the possible opponents that team can play, put a tick next to the team you want to play against and if your opponent puts a tick there too then you will be shown a screen that says start game. Click start and then client will launch.
Fela

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Click start and then client will launch.

IF your prospective opponent did the same and you did not run into any beta glitches Wink
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox is also even easier to start a match with as you can activate a team for team value based matching scheduler every 15 minutes. Though not ideal for beginners if you are.