63 coaches online • Server time: 22:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2012 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

+1

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The CFFL page does look awesome Smile

Well here is mine for WIL where I have combined Panels, Tables and Toggle buttons:

Ebil Zneaky Worshipperz

Thanks to Woodstock for helping me with Width.
And that to Christer for helping me with Layout.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
WhatBall wrote:
This is the CFFL league page. Shows you can still do a lot with BB code. Not quite finished, but it may give you ideas.

How do you do the tables with odd/even rows? Do you need to define every [tr]?

Or just post the code Very Happy

You define the alternating trs, so not too hard. I only have to do it for the POW awards as Shraaaag is super-awesome and modified the "matches" script to let you pick alternating row colours, so I choose white and #d3d3d3d. For the right hand side I don't have to define the white, just the grey.

Here is the code so far. I need do some show/hide stuff for the rules and fix some buttons, etc. (I actually like the bb code better for editing after the fact, much cleaner and easier to modify/update than html.

Code:
[block=floatcontainer width=930px]\
[block=floatleft pad0 width=180px valign=top align=center]\
[img]/i/340140[/img][/block]\
[block=floatright pad0 width=750px% valign=top align=left]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=664015][img title=BC Felions]/i/368075[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=702959][img title=Yellowknife Perpetrators]/i/385907[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=691507][img title=Dumpsville Goal Miners]/i/368083[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=678478][img title=Calgary Vanquishers]/i/368073[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=665055][img title=Sasquishywan Gophers]/i/368081[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=676416][img title=Winnipeg Claw Bombers]/i/368071[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=693949][img title=Brandon Cheat Kings]/i/368074[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=691892][img title=Toratno Rapscallions]/i/368077[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=708262][img title=Mississauga Misfits]/i/385906[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659910][img title=Rottawa Rough Risers]/i/368080[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659896][img title=Mo`real Als]/i/368070[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/368085[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=674645][img title=Quebec Black Carnival]/i/368079[/img][/url][img]/i/368085[/img]\
[img w=271px h=44px]/i/368084[/img]
[img]/i/368069[/img][img]/i/368121[/img]
[img]/i/340144[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7860][img]/i/368522[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/340144[/img]\
[toggle=image group=cffl src=https://fumbbl.com/i/368524 block=history][/toggle]\
[img]/i/340144[/img]\
[toggle=image group=cffl src=https://fumbbl.com/i/340248 block=rules][/toggle]\
[img]/i/340144[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7744][img]/i/356294[/img][/url]\
[img]/i/340144[/img]\
[url=/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7921][img]/i/368521[/img][/url]\
[img w=277px h=34px]/i/340141[/img][/block][/block]\
[block=hidden group=cffl width=100% id=rules bg=white]\
[block=pad10]\
[b][size=16]Rules[/size][/b]

[b]General Overview[/b]
The CFFL is a friendly, yet competitive league, which values coach participation in building the background (fluff) and history of their teams and the league. Coaches are encouraged to also vote in the weekly Player of the Week (POW) competitions and build up rivalries with other coaches through light-hearted banter. The league does not tolerate any abuse towards other coaches or bad sportsmanship. The main goal is for everyone to have fun!

[b]Schedule[/b]
The league follows a 17 game regular season schedule, with teams playing in either the Western or Eastern divisions. The schedule is weighted so that teams play other teams of a similar level at the beginning of the season, allowing the weaker teams to build up before facing the toughest squads. Playoffs are held at the end of the season for the top 3 teams in each division. The division champions each get a bye-round (a concession match) as a reward for winning the title. The bottom two teams in each division are entered into a tournament as well to play to avoid 'winning' the Wooden Maple Syrup Ladle.

[b]Timing Out Players[/b]
In the CFFL we do not time out each other. All the coaches in the league tend to play reasonably quickly, but may on occasion surpass the four minute limit. If you feel that a coach is excessively slow, please report it to the league commissioner.

[b]Points & Tie-breakers[/b]
Two points are awarded for a win, and one for a tie. There are no points for a loss.
In the event of a tie, or ties, in points, the following system will be used to break the tie:
1. Head-to-head record between the teams
2. Most wins
3. Most TDs
4. Most Casualties
5. Coin toss.

[b]MVPs[/b]
One player from the the winning Cup team each season, and one from the Wooden Ladle team, will be awarded the MVP of the game. The coach may then select any skill category available to this player and a random skill is rolled, which they may accept or decline.
[/block][/block]\
[block=hidden group=cffl width=100% id=history bg=white]\
[block=pad10]\
[b][size=16]Team History[/size][/b]
Many teams have made it the big leagues of the CFFL; some have persisted, some have folded, while others have been decimated and sent back to where they came to contemplate rebuilding. What follows is a history of all the teams that have proudly stepped onto the pitch to vie for the Grey Cup.

[b][size=16]Mo`real Als[/size] (Season 1 & 2, mid-Season 3 - present)[/b]

[block=floatcontainer][block=floatleft pad5][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659896][img h=100px]/i/341893[/img][/url][/block]The high flying Mo'real Als...[/block]\

[b][size=16]Quebec Black Carnival[/size] (mid-Season 1 - present)[/b]

[block=floatcontainer][block=floatleft pad5][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=674645][img h=120px]/i/371899[/img][/url][/block]With Winnipeg pushing the CFFL's debt column deep into the red, the league allowed it's first franchise relocation to Québec City. Rumours persist the move caused the craziest of Winnipeg's fans to go mad and turn into monstrous creatures. That being said, the Black Carnival amazed "La Belle Province" with playoff runs every year. They earned their first CFFL badges in season 3, with two prestigious awards: the Canadian Walk of Fame and Royal Canadian Air Force.

Their number one enemy is, and will always be Montreal, and all local TV shows report on "La Série". Unlike typical Elves, the Black Carnival fools their enemies with fake plays and count on their brutal enforcer, [url=http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8403740]Sandrine Malamut[/url] (S3 player of the year). But the path of glory is always risky and several Carnies are now below us, especially the franchise's first two captains, [url=http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=8319418]Noryhlik Madhand[/url] and [url=http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=8319419]Idaak Clawwarper[/url]. Since then, the team is known to be run without any "official" leaders.[/block]\

[b][size=16]Rottawa Rough Risers[/size] (Season 1 - present)[/b]

[block=floatcontainer][block=floatleft pad5][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659910][img h=120px]/i/340672[/img][/url][/block] The Rough Risers were one of the original teams in the CFFL, some even argue the league was built for them. This rumour has been fuelled by (baseless) claims that the team has special status with the league commissioner and receives kick-backs to support there lavish habits.

Rottawa have established themselves as the black-hatted villains of the league, possibly due to their penchant for fouling. One of their greatest foulers being [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=8085235]Abe Alofmygutz[/url], who was sadly killed by saw-for-hire Max Spleenripper. The necros are also alleged to have brought doping to the league with [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=8085231]Russ Hackson[/url] and [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=8085211]Gory Organ[/url]. Sadly, both have been forced into retirement.[/block]\

[b][size=16]Winnipeg Claw Bombers[/size] (Season 2 - present)[/b]

[block=floatcontainer][block=floatleft pad5][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=676416][img h=75px]/i/353843[/img][/url][/block]Enraged at the sale of Winnipeg's Season 1 team Azure Airstrike to Quebec City and the indignity of their  renaming to the Quebecois Goth Mime Clowns (or some such nonsense), a secretive Ownership cabal resolved to bring the CFFL back to the coldest city on earth. They sent emissaries to the viscous Choas Warriors of the North End and Beastmen of the Transcona Wilderness offering blood and spoils in return for learning to play.

The Claw Bombers are two time winners of the CFFL's 'The Wall' Award. They have proved they could hit...and hit...and well - hit. Moving the odd shaped ball type thing over the painted white line thing waaay down the field has proven more difficult. Lesser teams have attempted to implicate Buck Pierce, Milt Stegal and Steve 'Iron Man' Morely in the CFFL doping scandal, but all allegations have proved baseless.[/block]\
[/block][/block]\

[block=floatcontainer]\
[block=blackborder border2 floatleft pad0 width=45% bg=white]\
[table width=100%][tr][th bg=maroon colspan=6][b]WESTERN DIVISION[/b][/th][/tr][tr][td][b]Team[/b][/td][td][b]Games[/b][/td][td][b]Win[/b][/td][td][b]Loss[/b][/td][td][b]Draw[/b][/td][td][b]Points[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=678478]Calgary Vanquishers[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]12[/td]\
[td]2[/td]\
[td]3[/td]\
[td][b]26[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=691507]Dumpsville Goal Miners[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]8[/td]\
[td]3[/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td][b]19[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=676416]Winnipeg Claw Bombers[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]7[/td]\
[td]4[/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td][b]18[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=664015]BC Felions[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td]4[/td]\
[td]7[/td]\
[td][b]16[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=702959]Yellowknife Perpetrators[/url][/td]\
[td]11[/td]\
[td]5[/td]\
[td]2[/td]\
[td]4[/td]\
[td][b]12[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=665055]Sasquishywan Gophers[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]5[/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td]11[/td]\
[td][b]11[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=693382]Drumheller Dry Bones[/url][/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td]0[/td]\
[td]0[/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td][b]--[/b][/td][/tr]\
[/table][/block]\
[block=floatleft pad5 width=10%][block=center valign=middle][img]/i/340765[/img][/block][/block]\
[block=blackborder border2 floatright pad0 width=45% bg=white]\
[table width=100%][tr][th bg=maroon colspan=6][b]EASTERN DIVISION[/b][/th][/tr][tr][td][b]Team[/b][/td][td][b]Games[/b][/td][td][b]Win[/b][/td][td][b]Loss[/b][/td][td][b]Draw[/b][/td][td][b]Points[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=691892]Toratno Rapscallions[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]8[/td]\
[td]4[/td]\
[td]5[/td]\
[td][b]20[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659910]Rottawa Rough Risers[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td]5[/td]\
[td][b]18[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659896]Mo`real Als[/url][/td]\
[td]10[/td]\
[td]8[/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td][b]17[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=674645]Quebec Black Carnival[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]6[/td]\
[td]3[/td]\
[td]8[/td]\
[td][b]15[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=693949]Brandon Cheat Kings[/url][/td]\
[td]17[/td]\
[td]5[/td]\
[td]2[/td]\
[td]10[/td]\
[td][b]12[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=708262]Mississauga Misfits[/url][/td]\
[td]7[/td]\
[td]5[/td]\
[td]0[/td]\
[td]2[/td]\
[td][b]10[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=698103]Halifax Hrungnirs FC III[/url][/td]\
[td]9[/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td]0[/td]\
[td]8[/td]\
[td][b]--[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=660251]Hamilton TigerPact[/url][/td]\
[td]7[/td]\
[td]5[/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td][b]--[/b][/td][/tr]\
[tr][td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=677600]Waterloo Bulls[/url][/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td]0[/td]\
[td]0[/td]\
[td]1[/td]\
[td][b]--[/b][/td][/tr]\
[/table][/block]\
[/block]

[block=floatcontainer]\
[block=panel floatleft width=300px][block=panelheader center]CFFL S3 Top Players[/block][block=center pad0]\
[table]\
[tr][th][b]Top[/b][/th][th][b]Name[/b][/th][th][b]#[/b][/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]Completions[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]amlineman1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8381541]Jessica[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]16[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]Touchdowns[/th][td fg=black bg=#d3d3d3][icon]vampire1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385197]Vicki Nelson[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]13[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]Interceptions[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]cwarrior1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8581670]Fernand Kashama[/url][icon]cbeastman1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8452835]Doug Brown[/url]
[icon]nwerewolf1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8535142]Ken Klahmann[/url]
[icon]heblitzer1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8085264]Bo Bowling[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]1[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]Casualties[/th][td fg=black bg=#d3d3d3][icon]amblitzer1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8290478]Worthless[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]23[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]Most valuable player[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]cbeastman1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8350190]Milt Stegal[/url]
[icon]cbeastman1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8648604]Justin Palardy[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]5[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]Star-player points[/th][td fg=black bg=#d3d3d3][icon]uwight1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8085214]Jim Croode[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]63[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]Passer[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]amlineman1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8381541]Jessica[/url]
[icon]vampire1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385197]Vicki Nelson[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]55[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]Rusher[/th][td fg=black bg=#d3d3d3][icon]cbeastman1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8350188]Buck Pierce[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]339[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]Blocker[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]vampire1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385196]Kate Lam[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]158[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]Fouler[/th][td fg=black bg=#d3d3d3][icon]vthrall1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385209]Tony[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]35[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]Scoring Thrower[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]vampire1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385197]Vicki Nelson[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]12[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]Blocking Scorer[/th][td fg=black bg=#d3d3d3][icon]vampire1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385196]Kate Lam[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]9[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]Blocking Thrower[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]deblitzer1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8630205]Armand Ferrari[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]5[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]Triple[/th][td fg=black bg=#d3d3d3][icon]deblitzer1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8630205]Armand Ferrari[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=#d3d3d3]5[/th][/tr]\
[tr][th fg=black bg=white]All-rounder[/th][td fg=black bg=white][icon]cwarrior1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8581670]Fernand Kashama[/url]
[icon]heblitzer1[/icon] [url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8085264]Bo Bowling[/url] [/td][th fg=black bg=white]1[/th][/tr]\
[/table]\
[/block][/block]\
[block=floatleft width=25px align=center valign=middle].[/block]\
[block=panel floatright width=600px][block=panelheader center]Player of the Year - Season 3[/block][block=center pad0]\
[table width=100%][tr]\
[th][/th]\
[th][b]Player[/b][/th]\
[th][b]Team[/b][/th]\
[th][b]By the numbers[/b][/th]\
[/tr][tr]\
[td][icon]dewitchelf1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8403740]Sandrine Malamut[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=674645]Quebec Black Carnival[/url][/td]\
[td]1 Cmp, 5 TD, 19 CAS (54 SPP)
Secondary Stats: 30 Rush 132 Blocks
Quebec has of so many rising stars, but if you sit back and watch their games it is all about Sandrine - she is the force on the pitch that needs to be contained. Only 30 rushing yards all season just goes to show how unselfish she is as she could easily have racked up a half-dozen more TDs, but at her core she is an unselfish team player, and while it has gone unrecognized most of her career, looking back on an awesome season it is clear she is the heart and soul of the team.[/td]\
[/tr][/table]\
[/block][/block]\
\
[block=floatright width=600px][block=center valign=middle][img w=30px align=center]/i/340765[/img][/block][/block]\
\
[block=panel floatright width=600px][block=panelheader center]Player of the Month - Season 3[/block][block=center pad0]\
[table width=100%][tr][th][/th][th][/th][th][b]Player[/b][/th][th][b]Team[/b][/th][th][b]By the numbers[/b][/th][/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]1[/b][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8403740]Sandrine Malamut[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=674645]Quebec Black Carnival[/url][/td]\
[td]1 CP, 3 TD, 4 CAS - There are the others...then there is Sandrine. Rumoured romance between Sandrine and at least 15 suitors (including Kryten) abound. However, it is the grace and power on the field that attract most people to Sandrine. Fast and hard hitting (although half her CAS were against goblins) she is one of the cutest nasty players in the league.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]2[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]vampire3[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385197]Vicki Nelson[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=678478]Calgary Vanquishers[/url][/td]\
[td]3 CP, 5 TD - A top competitor in all games, leading the team to an unbeaten month.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]3[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]uwight2[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8085232]Moe Latrine[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&team_id=659910]Rottawa Rough Risers[/url][/td]\
[td]1 CP, 1 TD, 5 CAS - One of the greatest fallen stars of the league Moe Latrine, now gone, had been a cog in the Rottawa engine of doom for three seasons. A two-win month for Rottawa, but many inside the organization are wondering if their team even has a chance now with such an important player lost. (Co-Winner)[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]3[/b][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385196]Kate Lam[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=678478]Calgary Vanquishers[/url][/td]\
[td]2 CP, 3 TD, 2 CAS - One of the real rising stars in the league, as Kate helped Calgary to a 3 win month and did it all. Passing, scoring and leading the team in blocking. Consistent contributor in every game this month. (Co-Winner)[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]4[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]cbeastman1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8350188]Buck Pierce[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=676416]Winnipeg Claw Bombers[/url][/td]\
[td]5 TDs - Winnipeg scored 5 TDs in 5 weeks, each week Buck scored. He truly is a cog in Winnipeg's game. Each week he delivers a TD, and if their defense shows up - then it is a 1-0 win, otherwise a draw or loss. Overall though - this is the sort of player that shows the remarkable consistency and amazing skill of a rising star.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[/table]\
[/block][/block]\
\
[block=floatright width=600px][block=center valign=middle][img w=30px align=center]/i/340765[/img][/block][/block]\
\
[block=panel floatright width=600px][block=panelheader center]Player of the Week - Season 3[/block][block=center pad0]\
[table width=100%][tr]\
[th][/th]\
[th][/th]\
[th][b]Player[/b][/th]\
[th][b]Team[/b][/th]\
[th][b]By the numbers[/b][/th]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]1[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]drunner1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8596672]Balor Earthbreaker[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=691507]Dumpsville Goal Miners[/url][/td]\
[td]2 TD, 28 Rush - Balor broke into the league in his rookie game by rushing to two TDs in a winning effort, showing fine form and imposing +STrength.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]2[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]rtpestigor2[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8366565]Alex P.[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=665055]Sasquishywan Gophers[/url][/td]\
[td]2 TDs - Alex's two scores propelled the Gophers past QC. The Elves were no match for her winning smile and awesome strength.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]3[/b][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8691133]Hilarie Panzer[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&team_id=674645]Quebec Black Carnival[/url][/td]\
[td]2TD, 1CAS, 1MVP, 9R, 13SPP - In only her second game for QC the rookie Witch racked up two scores and a casualty. The fans adore her and the cattiness with Sandrine is said to be brewing over already.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]4[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]cwarrior1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8350179]Brendon LaBatte[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=676416]Winnipeg Claw Bombers[/url][/td]\
[td]Clutch play for the Bombers in a time of need, Brendon turned ball-handler and saved the game.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]5[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]uwight1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8085214]Jim Croode[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659910]Rottawa Rough Risers[/url][/td]\
[td]2 CAS - Undefeated Hamilton was taken down by the beast that is Jim Croode. Rejected and scoffed at by many - there is no doubt that he once again was at the top of his game - and he carried Ottawa to a very important victory.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]6[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]vthrall6[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8609110]Jaclyn[/url][/b][/td]\
[td]2 CP, 1 TD - Jaclyn stepped up again, passing twice to vampires for scores, and carrying the ball herself for the winning TD.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]7[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]goblin6[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8738869]Yahtzee![/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=693949]Brandon Cheat Kings[/url][/td]\
[td]2 TDs, 1 CAS - Leading Brandon to a win! A Goblin of great talent![/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]8[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]amlineman1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8743750]Angela[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=664015]BC Felions[/url][/td]\
[td]1 TD - Angela -2D blitzed, grabbed the ball in a tackle zone and dodged free for the score! Without a doubt the most improbable comeback seen in the CFFL this season![/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]9[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]uwgoblin1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8786733]Danny "Dick" Gently[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=702959]Yellowknife Perpetrators[/url][/td]\
[td]1 TD - The game turned on the first half pressure by Yellowknife which caused a turnover - and it was Danny that grabbed the ball - evading the Winnipeg beasts to score the decisive defensive TD. Danny then took one for the the team, on the LOS for the second half - he suffered a pinched nerve.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]10[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]goscrappa1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8646580]Leap for the Lulz![/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=693949]Brandon Cheat Kings[/url][/td]\
[td]1 TD - Ottawa gets pounded and the pitch nearly cleared by the goblins. Leap for the Lulz! is one of many goblins that really shined here. He carried the ball for the first TD and recovered the ball on defense. A key cog in the well oiled goblin machine of dooooom![/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]11[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]epcatcher1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8880929]Tessa Virtue[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=708262]Mississauga Misfits[/url][/td]\
[td]2 TD - Elves were dropping fast in this one, but the rookie Elf catcher came up big grabbing the loose ball in the first half to score, then playing keep away in the second half to seal the 2-1 win.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]12[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]ughoul2[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8555759]Daemon F'Allen[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=659910]Rottawa Rough Risers[/url][/td]\
[td]3 TD - A completely one-sided affair with half the underworld team gone in a few turns - and Daemon being unstoppable, wizard's fire, blitzs - nothing could stop him from just pounding Yellowknife mercilessly.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]13[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]rtpestigor2[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8238244]Janessa[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=665055]Sasquishywan Gophers[/url][/td]\
[td]1 TD, 2 CAS, MVP - She badly hurt (failed regen) one wight early in the game, then with the game tied 1-1, a blitz killed Moe Latrine (failed regen) and she snagged the ball for the score to win the game. An absolutely amazing performance - dominating the game by removing 2 of Ottawa's best players (1 forever) and also with the critical blitz to score the winning TD.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]14[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]epblitzer2[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=8880794]Shawn Sawyer[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=708262]Mississauga Misfits[/url][/td]\
[td]1 TD, 2 CAS - Down 0-2 with only 5 turns left, Shawn Sawyer helped to guide an amazing comeback of 3 TDs in the last 5 turns to steal the victory.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]15[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]warptroll1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8786724]Hilda "The Hun" Jones[/url][/b][/td]\
[td][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=702959]Yellowknife Perpetrators[/url][/td]\
[td]3 CAS - Early CAS (2 in first three turns, then another early in second half) gave Yellowknife the edge in numbers that helped them comeback from the 0-1 hole to win the game after the elves had scored defensively. Hilda is a true horror - both block and tentacles now, ...not easy to fight or flee![/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr bg=#d3d3d3]\
[td][b]16[/b][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8385196]Kate Lam[/url][/b][/td]\
[td]1 TD, 6 CAS - Kate decided enough was enough of being pushed around so she crunched the opposing players. Unstoppable she cut a path of destruction, killing the pogo jumper, and overall, completely dominating the match. Kate also sets a new record for 1 match pain infliction.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[tr]\
[td][b]17[/b][/td]\
[td][icon]goscrappa1[/icon][/td]\
[td][b][url=/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8646580]Leap for the Lulz![/url][/b][/td]\
[td]1 TD - There is no doubt here that the pogo jumper was the key, recovering the ball in the first half and managing to sprint away from the mass. He scored the first TD and was constantly harassing. He was the difference maker in a stunning 2-1 victory over Ottawa.[/td]\
[/tr]\
[/table]\
[/block][/block]\
[/block]\

Last edited by WhatBall on Dec 19, 2012 - 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

BOOM! Code-bomb.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodstock wrote:
BOOM! Code-bomb.

Laughing

They asked for it!
Gran

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps not very inspired, but I've played around with the new tables a bit with this nurgle team. Pointers or good ideas welcomed!

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Qaz

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The CFFL is super inspireing. Thou first I was puzzled about how you achived the rolling in effect. then I thought Gifs but that was not it. Then I figued it out its was just the way chrome loaded the pictures that made it look like they rolled in looked cool thou.

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
King_Ghidra

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2012 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Gran wrote:
Perhaps not very inspired, but I've played around with the new tables a bit with this nurgle team. Pointers or good ideas welcomed!

Nice concept and clean execution. Upvote!
FreeRange

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2012 - 06:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm no Whatball but I'm quite pleased with the bio for my NBFL team, the Cleaveland Hounds

I'd love for the tables to be centered but I'm thinking I'm just too lazy to figure it out.
Christer

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2012 - 10:02
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

FreeRange wrote:
I'd love for the tables to be centered but I'm thinking I'm just too lazy to figure it out.

Change [table] to [table automargin].
zakatan

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2012 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
FreeRange wrote:

Change [table] to [table automargin].

i did that and my toggles became text fields. They still act as buttons though:

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=482439

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2012 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Some amazing stuff here... now where is a WYSIWYG-editor when you need one...?

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2012 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The CFFL page is incredible. Across the top there's the bar with links (Schedule, Stats, Rules, Trophy Case, Fan Faves). Can anyone explain (or offer a cut and paste tutorial) on how that's coded? I'd love to recreate something like that for some of my pages.
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2012 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The code for the CFFL page is posted by whatball in this thread. You can always bug me if you need help or something.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2012 - 15:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodstock wrote:
The code for the CFFL page is posted by whatball in this thread. You can always bug me if you need help or something.

that's probably the code before C's last additions on icons and buttons, unless WB updated that post.