33 coaches online • Server time: 09:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Crook666

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2013 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I've met him one time. Pretty annoying especially for his diving ability that along with stand firm makes it difficult to get rid of him when he's marking. The kick skill is nasty, too. Good player in both defense and attack. In the end of the match one of my Fenbeasts, obviously pissed, smashed his head and sent him to hospital. A tough player with which to deal.
member1234

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2013 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Faced him once so far, t2 Badly hurt so nothing to report really. Put that in the failed Miserably column! Razz /anticlimax
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2013 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

He seems like a brilliant addition to stunty. Kick is something very nice to be able to hire for specific matchups, and ST3 diving tackle stand firm is a kickass roadblock. Somehow I think he should be either a small big guy (so lose stunty) or be a +ST stunty (so gain dodge).

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2013 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I was 5k short to hiring him yesterday, I'd have hired him otherwise.

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2013 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Should be ST2 *grumble grumble*

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2013 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
He seems like a brilliant addition to stunty. Kick is something very nice to be able to hire for specific matchups, and ST3 diving tackle stand firm is a kickass roadblock. Somehow I think he should be either a small big guy (so lose stunty) or be a +ST stunty (so gain dodge).

Chainsaw wrote:
Should be ST2 *grumble grumble*

He's a ST3 Delf, but who was stunted at birth, causing him to lose his extra agility and ability to dodge. He also never backs down (stand firm, thick skull) so doesn't need to dodge away. It's all in the fluff. There are plenty of other more bizarre stat combos among the stars. They're stars after all, freaks and mutants and those blessed with extra ability.

Oh, and someone (I think Hito or 'Grue) induced Lorebass against me recently so I gave him a MNG -STAT on about turn 2. Twisted Evil
TheSyron

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2013 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hired him today with my skinks. Didn't have to do all that much due to the dice being heavily in my favour. The odd block and marking linemen. Got blocked out of the game halway through the second half. Only a badly hurt, sadly!
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I hired Lorebass for my first Stunty game after he was available. He got KO'd turn 1, didn't come back 'til turn 16. And I've had him used against me once, he died turn 1 or 2.

In the EC game between Reisender & Lorebass, Reis hired him. And I finally noticed he doesn't actually have Loner.

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 17:21
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, that was a harsh game. I'm so awesome just me being there makes me win. you cant just let me run straight into the fray as i cant dodge so well. but i make a fantastic support when you are trying to hold down and take the ball from the other team, they HAVE to try to hit me. and if it doesnt work well i just stay there.
Reisender

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

no loner also makes you a great ballcarrier at 6338 (especially with a spiked ball you want av8 to pick it up)
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2013 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I hired him last night. Not a huge impact then but a body with s3 and some useful skills was very welcome.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2013 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
And I finally noticed he doesn't actually have Loner.

I missed this before. I'll double check to see if it is there and fix if needed.
 Jump to: