61 coaches online • Server time: 21:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Just click on your gallery, right click the image, select Copy Image Location. Paste that here and add the image tags.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 16:06
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

That actually didn't work for me, so maybe I wasn't being too stupid. Right-clicking the image doesn't give me the option to copy image location and I can't open the image either.

I actually did it accidentally. I was on my phone and that allowed me to open the image by long-pressing and open. I still can't find out how I'm meant to do this is IE.

As it's on the last page now, I'll post it here too.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 23:07
FUMBBL Staff

Here's my first scratch-drawn icon (apart from the chainsaw which I stole). I think I'm even happier with this than the first one, which was largely based off the existing FUMBBL skeletons and made shorter. I think I'm going to have another go at the Bone Doll now I'm getting a bit better.

Leather Face

Also while I'm thinking throwable chainsaws, a rules question. If you throw a chainsaw at someone and it hits, do you both suffer +3 to av roll?
cameronhawkins

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe chainsaw only applies during a block.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 23:10
FUMBBL Staff

Boo hiss

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw also applies for fouls, and if the player carrying it falls over for any reason. But no, I don't believe you'd get the +3 if you land on another player after being TTMed.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 06:33 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx is totally corrrect–– it does apply in any knocked down situation. My bad.

(Another reason to consider an Ag4 chainsawyer, since a failed RS roll is so deadly otherwise!)
CaptainKrunch

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 07:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this team should get the necromancer instead of an apo (any stunties that die become new Bone Dolls) and I also think this team should have a smattering of decay. Maybe even on everyone. 1. Because it's would give the team a character no other team has and 2. Because it's stunty and extra cas are lots of fun Very Happy Maybe increase AV or lower price to balance it out.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 11:29
FUMBBL Staff

I'd like to have a necromancer raise bone dolls as it fits well with the concept. I didn't mention it because I weren't sure if it was something easily implementable in stunty. If it's possible I'd like it in there though.

I've re-done the bone doll sprite. I'll repost it later when I get chance

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 18:15
FUMBBL Staff

I've re done the bone dolls. There are 3 variations based on the size of the flowers for the eyes. All variations are smaller than the original and with bigger heads.

Small eyes

Medium eyes

Large eyes

Comments, opinions and preferences appreciated Smile

Last edited by mister__joshua on %b %13, %2013 - %18:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
gjopie

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm with the majority on this one - one of the better (best?) rosters to be suggested. Would love to see these guys on the stunty field.

Something you seem to have left out of the icons is enough colour to indicate which team they are on (red/blue)? I'm not sure the eyes are enough for the bone dolls.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 18:45
FUMBBL Staff

Thanks very much Smile

Just fixed the images. Trying to write bbcode on a phone was a bad idea Razz
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2013 - 16:17
FUMBBL Staff

Hmm. Sooo, very few comments on the Dolls eh. Nevermind, I'm going to push on regardless because I'm having fun and its given me something to do during my lunch times at work Very Happy

Here's my first attempt at a Strawman
It's more fleshy than I first pictured in my head, but fits the description better I think. It's modified from one of the FUMBBL zombies.

For the Mummy I was thinking of using this classic

The eyes of the Bone Dolls weren't meant to distinguish colour. I just thought they looked cool. I completely forgot about the red/blue distinction tbh so I'll have to re-think that.

Thanks for reading Smile

edit: I've tried making the Bone Doll a bit more distinct
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2013 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep upp the work on them!
Corvidius

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2013 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking good man.
 Jump to: